Edel Golf – Array Putters

I’ve spent about an hour messing with the fitting kit and laser today. The immediate feedback never ceases to amaze me.

Cannot wait to get the F2 head in to compare to the F1
Was hoping that was the other model you had coming.

Do I really need a 3rd Edel putter?

Do I really need a 3rd Edel putter?
Law And Order Yes GIF by Wolf Entertainment

Unlike EAS, with Array we have purposefully refrained from stating any generalities in marketing materials/on the website. From our learnings with EAS and testing with Array, we've come to discover that no rule can stand up to repeated testing. With Array, the new fitting protocol encourages all fitters to test every head shape, hosel, alignment plate, etc. rather than making educational guesses based on information that may or may not be correct. We purposefully made the fitting kit a lot more fitter friendly, so that fitters can test all these combinations in a timely manner.
Baby Hat GIF

I was just on the Edel site building putters. Being able to choose your putter weight,hosel and to me the very important lie angle is awesome. Having these options avaible for that price is exceptional. I also love the Roll it your way slogan! That is well thought out.

Unlike EAS, with Array we have purposefully refrained from stating any generalities in marketing materials/on the website. From our learnings with EAS and testing with Array, we've come to discover that no rule can stand up to repeated testing. With Array, the new fitting protocol encourages all fitters to test every head shape, hosel, alignment plate, etc. rather than making educational guesses based on information that may or may not be correct. We purposefully made the fitting kit a lot more fitter friendly, so that fitters can test all these combinations in a timely manner.

This is awesome!

I was just on the Edel site building putters. Being able to choose your putter weight,hosel and to me the very important lie angle is awesome. Having these options avaible for that price is exceptional. I also love the Roll it your way slogan! That is well thought out.

I agree with you in the Slogan!

For those that have putted with both the EAS and Array what is difference in feel and sound? Does the carbon steel face change feel and sound from the stainless face of the EAS.

I would go into a fitting open minded but I’d quietly hope for this result 😃

player_square_b1_long_dot_900x.jpg

But it would make me sad and embarrassed 😂
Why embarrassed? The mallets look insanely good.

If you’re talking your aim, then don’t worry, my laser was off the earth 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why embarrassed? The mallets look insanely good.

If you’re talking your aim, then don’t worry, my laser was off the earth 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah I was just being self-deprecating

I like to think I’m better than I am at everything (thanks, dad 😅) so I’m sure it would be humbling as hell to see where that damn laser points 😂😂

And I’d have no problem gaming whatever a fitting reveals as long as the fitter comes across confident and competent

The laser never lies!
Edel laser fitting is something everyone should try out. Proves we don’t always know where we are aimed. My fitting was educational as well in mechanics of the stroke.

Have a feeling I'm going to be spending a lot more time on Edel's site obsessing over these! I'm loving my move back to mallets, and guessing I'll land there but who knows. I'm going to fully lean into and on the fitting process with this one. No preconceived notions. Just me trusting the fitting to get to a putter that aligns where I want it every time. So pumped about these.

Have a feeling I'm going to be spending a lot more time on Edel's site obsessing over these! I'm loving my move back to mallets, and guessing I'll land there but who knows. I'm going to fully lean into and on the fitting process with this one. No preconceived notions. Just me trusting the fitting to get to a putter that aligns where I want it every time. So pumped about these.
Once you know you’re fit for your aim bias, the comfort on the greens simply grows exponentially

Once you know you’re fit for your aim bias, the comfort on the greens simply grows exponentially
I got fit (not Edel-level but still properly fit) in December and picked up some things that I have been working on. In short order, my putting has improved a good bit. Was already looking forward to taking it into this season, but adding this will be a huge confidence builder for sure!

I got fit (not Edel-level but still properly fit) in December and picked up some things that I have been working on. In short order, my putting has improved a good bit. Was already looking forward to taking it into this season, but adding this will be a huge confidence builder for sure!
Until you’ve been fit for aim bias, imo, other fittings are just different. 👀

@JohnSinVA
@JonD
@mson
@shanewu

What are your initial thoughts on what you will get fit into? Wondering how close to the actual it will be.

Until you’ve been fit for aim bias, imo, other fittings are just different. 👀
Another reason I can't wait for this!
@JohnSinVA
@JonD
@mson
@shanewu

What are your initial thoughts on what you will get fit into? Wondering how close to the actual it will be.
I'm going to let the fitting decide but I'd have to go with the F-2 if forced to choose. It's closest to the putter I'm gaming now (Versa 12) and a shape I'm comfortable with. Single bend, face balanced if my historical fittings are on point. No idea on anything else.

Back