So clean looking. Can't wait for my fitting.
Just waiting for the fitter to get the kit. Excited for this putter

Looks so clean. Super excited for these. Scheduled a fitting at CC on 3/1, assuming they'll have everything and will have gone through fittings with it by then. Sadly the GolfTec closest to me doesn't have the Edel fitting system.
I'd give your Golftec a call in a few weeks. Every location should be receiving a kit to my knowledge.

I'd give your Golftec a call in a few weeks. Every location should be receiving a kit to my knowledge.
I've been holding off on scheduling my fitting for them to get there.

@EdelBlake do you all keep stats on how many players are fit into mallets vs. blades, or by model? I'd also be curious to know how many players that come in for a fitting move from a blade to a mallet. Really just personal curiosity but might be interesting to others.

Finally going to get this one (F-1) out on the course tomorrow for some actual on green performance thoughts.

Will Golftec fit both the Array and EAS? What’s the filter to decide which model to go with?

This thing is sweet

IMG_1878.jpeg

IMG_1880.jpeg

So nice. Have you settled on an alignment plate yet @JB?

I am legit excited to roll these. Hardest part will be waiting to get it after the fitting.

So nice. Have you settled on an alignment plate yet @JB?

I am legit excited to roll these. Hardest part will be waiting to get it after the fitting.
I havent yet, but it rolls it so freaking well.

I've been holding off on scheduling my fitting for them to get there.

@EdelBlake do you all keep stats on how many players are fit into mallets vs. blades, or by model? I'd also be curious to know how many players that come in for a fitting move from a blade to a mallet. Really just personal curiosity but might be interesting to others.
We'd be able to break it down by order.

Will Golftec fit both the Array and EAS? What’s the filter to decide which model to go with?
Yes, they should. Most fitters will fit strictly Array, though, because of their uncomfortableness with the EAS kit. I could see players that prefer/are used to torque balanced and blade users that need/want interchangeable alignment plates being reasons why a fitter may recommend EAS.

Yes, they should. Most fitters will fit strictly Array, though, because of their uncomfortableness with the EAS kit. I could see players that prefer/are used to torque balanced and blade users that need/want interchangeable alignment plates being reasons why a fitter may recommend EAS.
I hope the fitters dive all in. I’ve gotten lukewarm responses in the past about EAS.

If I recall, shape drives a lot of it and then alignment plate?

I fell in love with the one above immediately
Both visually and weight wise it’s the one that has grabbed my eye. Half tempted to grab it and a plate without a full fitting. I more or less know what I like in terms of head weight and toe hang.…
Ill be patient, but it’s so clean and attractive.

Rolled the F-1 well today, even at peewee length (34”) hahaha

I think the shape of this one is pretty excellent, but, I really want to get the F-2 in hand as well.

I think the shape of this one is pretty excellent, but, I really want to get the F-2 in hand as well.
Excited to see in hand pics of the F-2. The F-1 and F-3 certainly did not disappoint and I'm sure the F-2 is going to catch some eyes.

Don't you normally play a 36" putter? That's a pretty big difference. I moved back to a 35" recently and I'm wondering now where the fitting will put me. I will place full trust in the process but I feel like even at 35" I could be a little more upright in my stance. Would certainly be easier to have longer practice sessions without breaks.

I really can't wait to see these in person.

Don't you normally play a 36" putter? That's a pretty big difference. I moved back to a 35" recently and I'm wondering now where the fitting will put me. I will place full trust in the process but I feel like even at 35" I could be a little more upright in my stance. Would certainly be easier to have longer practice sessions without breaks.

I really can't wait to see these in person.

When it comes to reviews and such it’s usually just standard length putters we get, so 34 or 35 haha

I acclimate, it just takes time.

I’m so excited to try the F1. Which only means that is not the one for me😂😂😂.

I will trust the laser.

Back