Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider me underwhelmed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the exact same thing. I feel like this entire release is just so they can discount the prices on the previous two models to compete with cheaper units.

I thought the exact same thing. I feel like this entire release is just so they can discount the prices on the previous two models to compete with cheaper units.

I like the better rear camera because I really do like using the tablet to take video but man... I dont know. Screen resolution and processor (its quad core Im assuming) are nice but... I'm kinda torn.

I'm thinking the same thing.

I'll still buy one though so I can take it back and TMex it.

that will most definitely happen

I am new to the iPad world, this would be my first if I get one. So, I am curious from the underwhelmed camp, how come? What features were you expecting that are not being included here? This info will help me decide if maybe I should hold off on getting this one.

I am pumped but that is likely due to the fact that this will be my first tablet. Pre-order will be in today w/ the release date of March 16th.

I have not really been interested in a new iPad, but I have been in the AppleTV. They didn't seem to go over it that much.

Should have just called it the iPad 2S. This isn't enough to warrant an upgrade from my iPad 1. But, people will flock to it and it will sell like crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This stinks of Blackberry with the half @ssed features. Good thing they have people like me who will buy it. No Siri??? Really?

This is the Ipad 2s for sure. They just know they dont have to improve much to gain a leg up. I dont think the android tablets are quite there yet. the Fires and the Nooks are going to be the devices that compete with the Ipad. Because they arent the same.

I am new to the iPad world, this would be my first if I get one. So, I am curious from the underwhelmed camp, how come? What features were you expecting that are not being included here? This info will help me decide if maybe I should hold off on getting this one.

I am pumped but that is likely due to the fact that this will be my first tablet. Pre-order will be in today w/ the release date of March 16th.

i got my first tablet back in January because I have no patience haha
I have no doubt that this will be a really good tablet. I like that they upgraded the screen and the camera. New chip too. Form factor seems to be the same as does the battery life.
I was hoping for a 7 inch model, but I wasn't holding my breath.

I was expecting better front facing camera, siri (which kinda was huge to me) and a few other little ones. I'll still get it but I'm more likely to TMex it now.

I was expecting better front facing camera, siri (which kinda was huge to me) and a few other little ones. I'll still get it but I'm more likely to TMex it now.

I'm likely to grab an ipad2 now haha

I'm likely to grab an ipad2 now haha

I wish I could do it but with the screen, processor and camera... no way lol. It'd be like going non tour.

I wish I could do it but with the screen, processor and camera... no way lol. It'd be like going non tour.

it would be a secondary tablet. I quite like my Tablet S at the moment.

I understood this one has Siri. Is that wrong?

its got voice dictation but not siri the personal assistant. Unless its something I missed.

So like Siri light or something? That sucks

Lol I wouldnt even call it that. Pretty stupid if you ask me. stupid apple. They will wait till next year to release it.

I am still pondering this though.. Since I am not upgrading, it is still light years better than any other tablet out there.

I am still pondering this though.. Since I am not upgrading, it is still light years better than any other tablet out there.

I'm still going to buy too dude. It's an amazing tablet and allt he apps just have me giddy. watching my friends upload photos, edit movies and just have fun.. .make me want this in a bad way.

I wouldnt call it Siri light, not even close. Basically, it will type out what you say.

$100 off the iPad2

I am still thinking the new one but without the 4G, I cant use it anyway down here. You?

I think I could but on top of the extra money for the tablet itself, no way I pay their monthly fee. They're nuts!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back