Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot about that one. I don't think I ever even installed it on a computer of mine. HAHAHA

Most people didnt if they knew any better. I think the only way it got out there was on new computers sold with it already installed.

Thats tonights project actually....this computer came with Vista so I used the reinstall CD that came with the system...gonna grab a windows 7 upgrade today and put it on tonight.

I hate VISTA too

Good move. Be sure to grab the right version. I think you can use the upgrade W7 but read up on it to be sure. I know I had some kind of a weird issue upgrading a computer at one point.

I like Vista. I dont see the issues you all see. But mine is tour issued.

Windows Vista was an epic failure by MS....they admitted rushing it to market when it wasn't quite ready for primetime as that was when they first started to lose market share in the web browser space. I'm no MS guy but 7 is much better than anything Vista has. The only reason people used it was becasue it came pre-installed on hardware they bought.

See below.

Me either, and that sucks. Because when I first saw it, I wanted it. But now I know that it doesnt do much of anything, I dont.

I think if it was $99 I might get one. But for now I only hawkponder it.

Beast mode from tapatalk

I think if it was $99 I might get one. But for now I only hawkponder it.

Beast mode from tapatalk
Good point. Too high of a price for an LED watch that tells me how many steps I walk.

Good point. Too high of a price for an LED watch that tells me how many steps I walk.

Exactly how I feel.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Well officially an iPad owner finally. Pretty excited about it. Anybody got any App suggestions?

Weather Channel
ESPN ScoreCenter
Mint
Zite
Flipboard
Drudge
Huff Post
Twitter
Tapatalk
USA Today
PGA Tour
UrbanSpoon
Yelp
Kayak
AroundMe
RedBox

Well officially an iPad owner finally. Pretty excited about it. Anybody got any App suggestions?

Oh... and it also has its own little celebration every time I hit my daily goal. However, it never seems to happen when I am finishing a jog or doing pushups or even walking up stairs. It always seems to occur when I am lifting my arm to shove a big piece of cookie dough or pizza into my mouth.

Holy crao this Nike Powerband talk is boring. Someone buy it already so we know what a waste of money it is.

Holy crao this Nike Powerband talk is boring. Someone buy it already so we know what a waste of money it is.

Skimmer!

Beast mode from tapatalk

Been there done that. $49 is appropriate.

I am loving this iPad. I cant believe I waited so long to get one. As for the iPad 3. The display is amazing and I think the camera and video is plenty good for a tablet. I have messed around with the dictation function a little it works pretty good I need to work on speaking a little clearer but I sent an e mail to Dennis from Blind9 and only one word was messed up. So far so good. I now think I may get iCloud for all my devices

I am loving this iPad. I cant believe I waited so long to get one. As for the iPad 3. The display is amazing and I think the camera and video is plenty good for a tablet. I have messed around with the dictation function a little it works pretty good I need to work on speaking a little clearer but I sent an e mail to Dennis from Blind9 and only one word was messed up. So far so good. I now think I may get iCloud for all my devices

Did you end up finding a case and whatnot?

Did you end up finding a case and whatnot?

Yeah got a Targus cover from best buy. I may upgrade down the road. I want a leather one but I wanna see it in person first. This ones like weaved fabric. Charcoal colored and thin.

Need help from you guys on recommendations concerning a new HD camcorder. Need it for just general recording, kiddos, some golf, etc. not looking to spend over $500-600 if possible.

Help!

Need help from you guys on recommendations concerning a new HD camcorder. Need it for just general recording, kiddos, some golf, etc. not looking to spend over $500-600 if possible.

Help!

Have you thought about the flip style types of cameras? Or do you want something more like a regular video recorder!

Have you thought about the flip style types of cameras? Or do you want something more like a regular video recorder!

I'm open to everything right now...nothing is ruled out. Is that what you perfer?

The ability to shoot HD video was one of the reasons I picked up the new iPad. I works well enough for me to get videos of the kids.

I'm open to everything right now...nothing is ruled out. Is that what you perfer?

Some of those small hand held flip style video cameras are actually pretty good. I have a Kodak play sport and it takes very good videos. Spend a little more and you can get better optics and features.

I have the Flip HD that I got for cheap from best buy. Its so easy to use and the video it records is really good. You can get tripods/mounts for them that make it versatile and what not.

Those style of cameras are small and compact, easy to use and take all the hassel out of taking video. Check out the Best Buy website and look at the "Shoot and Share" camcorders. If I was going to get a new one, I think the Kodak Playsport would be top on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back