Electronics Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB. All Note 2's run JB.
Like Colt said, its 4.1.1. Jellybean, where as most of the S3s are still on 4.0.1 Ice Cream Sandwich.

I wonder if that has anything to do with the battery life quality. If mine improves even a little bit I will be elated.

Pondering over. I pulled the trigger and ordered a Nexus 7 tonight. It just seems to be the right one for my needs.

Good call...flat out basic with total op

Pondering over. I pulled the trigger and ordered a Nexus 7 tonight. It just seems to be the right one for my needs.

Nice little device. Way to go! You won't be "amazed" but by no means will you be disappointed. It's solid, man.

Pondering a pair of SOL Republic Tracks Ultra V12 HD headphones. Want something for listening around the house, and during flights, or during downtime if I'm in the field training. They seem to be a solid set for under $200. Better reviews than all levels of the Beats headphones and besides, I personally wouldn't be caught dead with that B on the side of my head.

Pondering a pair of SOL Republic Tracks Ultra V12 HD headphones. Want something for listening around the house, and during flights, or during downtime if I'm in the field training. They seem to be a solid set for under $200. Better reviews than all levels of the Beats headphones and besides, I personally wouldn't be caught dead with that B on the side of my head.

Bowers and Wilkins P3?

Bowers and Wilkins P3?

Was also thinking Audio Technical M50. But those types of "audiophile" headphones aren't suited for getting out of the house much.

Was also thinking Audio Technical M50. But those types of "audiophile" headphones aren't suited for getting out of the house much.

Well my vote still goes for the bowers mate, I own the better P5s, and when they released the P3s I had a listen and thought they were better than my P5s but are cheaper! More portable, as sexy as hell!

If anyone's looking for a good TV, I just bought a LG 47" LED 1080p for $579 at Best Buy yesterday. The promo will be on til Saturday.

I want the one that shows the calendar of days, not the agenda.

It looks like this, but in widget form;

more+info.png

Look at the widgets on the S3 and you will see two different Calendar widget options, a full calendar (like above) and an agenda widget. The Note 2 only has the agenda one for some reason.

Is your note 2 not running this calendar. Picked mine up on the 29th and have loved every minute with it. Still getting used to using it but I love this phone. I have VZ and the only thing I cant figure out is the multi windows. On some screens it replaces what im currently using and on some I get to use half and half. Am I doing something wrong?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Not sure why this isn't being advertised about the Note 2, but there's a one handed setting that shrinks the touch screen into something suitable for those with not catchers mitt hands. It's got a left hand and right hand setting as well. Was pretty neat to play around with over the weekend.

Is your note 2 not running this calendar. Picked mine up on the 29th and have loved every minute with it. Still getting used to using it but I love this phone. I have VZ and the only thing I cant figure out is the multi windows. On some screens it replaces what im currently using and on some I get to use half and half. Am I doing something wrong?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
It has the calendar, but not the widget.

Not sure why this isn't being advertised about the Note 2, but there's a one handed setting that shrinks the touch screen into something suitable for those with not catchers mitt hands. It's got a left hand and right hand setting as well. Was pretty neat to play around with over the weekend.
Yes, it's convenient...if you use the stock Samsung keyboard, which I do not.

I think I need more widgets

War you still using GO SMS?

I've enjoyed GO SMS quite a bit. Still wish they'd implement group chat.

I had Handcent set up for it and it seemed to work well, then all of a sudden it stopped and I can't for the life of me figure it out. So I'm back to trying to explore other options.

I had Handcent set up for it and it seemed to work well, then all of a sudden it stopped and I can't for the life of me figure it out. So I'm back to trying to explore other options.
I never liked using Handcent. I need to explore some other SMS options.

I really don't either. But for a little bit I had it customized in a way that I liked it. Things were working just fine. No clue where it went wrong

I didn't know they had that figured out. What do you mean it stopped?

Yeah you do, and then I'll follow suit with confidence haha!

I didn't know they had that figured out. What do you mean it stopped?

All of a sudden the group stuff stopped working and I can't seem to get it back. I had some successful instances between a non-smart phone, iphone, and my phone. Then blackberry, iphone, my phone, and lastly 2 iphones and my phone. All worked according to plan. 1 chat thread, I responded once and it went to all and when they responded it showed in that thread. No clue what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back