Electronics Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. :)
Thanks for the additional info.
I'll check em out.

Cheers.

No info, just macros that you program in. Haven't tested to see how many you can do, but the memory is pretty small per chip. I programmed three macros for the one that goes on my keychain for the truck. It's the one I use the most and worth every penny just for that one tag. Pretty open to what you can make them do, but will just stick with tasks.

I'm in the same boat as you as far as financial info and NFC...won't do it. Well aside from the free $10 they were giving away to jump start it, then cancelled the account.

Well my phone contract is about to be up. I have an iPhone 4 on Verizon, looking at the iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S III, and Galaxy Note. Probably not the Note since it's so big, but I haven't really decided yet. I am used to the iPhone, but I also have one for work and it's annoying having two of them. Any thoughts on any of the phones?

Well my phone contract is about to be up. I have an iPhone 4 on Verizon, looking at the iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S III, and Galaxy Note. Probably not the Note since it's so big, but I haven't really decided yet. I am used to the iPhone, but I also have one for work and it's annoying having two of them. Any thoughts on any of the phones?

I am a little bias in my opinion toward Android because I love the ability to customize my phone and do small tweaks. If that something you are looking for definitely check out the GS3. The learning curve isn't a big or imposing as some people make it out to be. Also check out the Android Phone thread

Apple makes good products if that's what works for you do that.

My last piece of advice would be to go pick up the phones and see how they feel when you actually would be using them. I do the pocket test. How does the device feel in my pocket where it will be much of the day? They all similar specs just go in with an open mind and be realistic about what you use it for.

Good luck and let us know how it works out for you.

Sent from my Liquid JB Gnex

I switched from the iPhone 4S to the S3 and then to the Note 2.

iPhone 5 is nice now with the LTE speeds, screen is a bit larger now as well. I have always hated the switch from iOS to Android in the past, but with the newest releases of the Android OS, the jump this time was easy and I like it a lot.

It basically all comes down to preference, as they all basically do the same thing. For me, I wanted a larger screen, that's the main reason why I went to the S3...and then to the Note 2.

I'm trying to find somewhere to get a digital copy of the 30 for 30 series from Espn. I can't find them anywhere from Amazon to Google play or ITunes. I know I can stream from netflix, but I want to download them.

There are some episodes found on YouTube, but can't get those to convert.

Anyone have any suggestions or help?

I'm trying to find somewhere to get a digital copy of the 30 for 30 series from Espn. I can't find them anywhere from Amazon to Google play or ITunes. I know I can stream from netflix, but I want to download them.

I could help you out but it is not of a legal means if you catch my drift. Let me know.

Sent from my Liquid JB Gnex

I have them all buddy. You can take them off my computer when I see you.

I have them all buddy. You can take them off my computer when I see you.

That's right. I may have to take you up on that. Thanks

That's right. I may have to take you up on that. Thanks

I just have the 1st 30 though. Are you looking for a new one? If so, let me know and I will get it from my buddy.

Portable jump drive

I just have the 1st 30 though. Are you looking for a new one? If so, let me know and I will get it from my buddy.

Not really looking for any in particular really. Just in general.

What was the website that a few mentioned for cables, flat screen mounts and such. I think it was monoprice or something like that and several had said they have had good experience with it?

What was the website that a few mentioned for cables, flat screen mounts and such. I think it was monoprice or something like that and several had said they have had good experience with it?

C..Correcto. That is the site I use for cables. Haven't bought any tv mounts from then though.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I use bluejeancables.com for my cables.
Monoprice.com is another good one.

Thanks gents..

Now that golf season is definitely over for me here in Chicago, my winter hobby, audiophile, is itching. Pondering a new subwoofer. Martin Logan depth or a Rel. Also considering upgrading my cables, interconnect, power, speaker, and digital.

Also pondering a Roku 2 to stream my Amazon Prime. I was going to use my Xbox but need to pay for gold membership. Kind of stupid where I have to pay to stream a paid streaming service.

I use bluejeancables.com for my cables.
Monoprice.com is another good one.

Awesome, I'll check those out.

Now that golf season is definitely over for me here in Chicago, my winter hobby, audiophile, is itching. Pondering a new subwoofer. Martin Logan depth or a Rel. Also considering upgrading my cables, interconnect, power, speaker, and digital.

Also pondering a Roku 2 to stream my Amazon Prime. I was going to use my Xbox but need to pay for gold membership. Kind of stupid where I have to pay to stream a paid streaming service.

Nice I would check out Western Digital they have an excellent Media player that has WiFi, HDMI, Optical digital, 1080 p HD etc. I have one and use it all the time for playing various media. Good luck in all your selections sounds like you have a lot on our mind.

Sent from my stock TF101

Nice I would check out Western Digital they have an excellent Media player that has WiFi, HDMI, Optical digital, 1080 p HD etc. I have one and use it all the time for playing various media. Good luck in all your selections sounds like you have a lot on our mind.

Sent from my stock TF101

If your looking to stream just music do you guys not have sonos over in the states?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back