Energy Drinks & Shots

Steak n SHake needs an energy milkshake. Win for everyone.

i got excited i thought this was like red bull with shots of alcohol in them. i'll only drink red bull with vodka. Never really had energy drinks. if i need a pick me up ill drink Mountain Dew.

That is called Loco, energy with liquor

Kongfrontation

Energy Drink of the day is this one. Quite good actually. It tastes just like Black Cherry soda to me, and it is not too sweet.
40 calories
10 grams of cane sugar
120 mg caffeine
Some other stuff such as Ginseng as well. Im liking it so far.

IMG-20110915-00031-M.jpg

Have to say that after drinking this, I am a big fan.

Where did you buy that JB? Ive never even seen one of those.

Where did you buy that JB? Ive never even seen one of those.

I hadnt seen them either. Found it at Publix (grocery store). 4 pack was $5 I think and it is really good. Think slightly less sweet black cherry soda.

Im addicted to the Starbucks Double Shot Vanilla! Dont know why but I cant stop drinking them...lol!

I hadnt seen them either. Found it at Publix (grocery store). 4 pack was $5 I think and it is really good. Think slightly less sweet black cherry soda.

I'll have to check 7-Eleven, they usually have a ton of them.

Be careful with these things...especially if out in the hot sun golfing all day. Had to admit a few people back in the day to the hospital for abnormally high heart rates.

I'll have to check 7-Eleven, they usually have a ton of them.

If you cant find them, I will grab some for you for the outing.

If you cant find them, I will grab some for you for the outing.

Good deal. I'll be looking for one in the next few days.

I tried one of those once and had the worst reaction ever. I broke out in hives, my entire body turned red, I felt like someone set my skin on fire, everything got blurry, the room was spinning, my stomach was cramping and my insides felt like someone was stabbing me with a knife. I thought I was going to die and wanted to. This only lasted for about a minute (not the hives those lasted a day) but it was the first and last time I take anything like that.

sounds like a vitamin B/niacin reaction

After 14 years of working midnight shift, and lately pulling double shifts on Saturdays, I've had more than my share of energy drinks.

Lemon-Lime 5-Hour Energy is one of my favorites about 13 hours into a double shift. A few of my other favorites include:
AMP Lemonade
AMP (green)
Arizona Energy
Rockstar Punched
Rockstar Juiced

Going to look for those tomorrow. 4 for $5.00 is a good price.

Had the Rockstar Fruit Punch today, was a big fan of it.

I LOVE these highly caffeinated drinks but man are they bad for you! Probably bad for your game as well. I read that an apple gives you as much energy as a cup of coffee and you don't crash an hour later. Don't know for sure. I seem to quit caffeine every few years but always end up back on the wagon. (LOL, my only vice ;)) I wonder if I can become addicted to apples?

Niacin rush? Though sounds like a very extreme reaction.
I tried one of those once and had the worst reaction ever. I broke out in hives, my entire body turned red, I felt like someone set my skin on fire, everything got blurry, the room was spinning, my stomach was cramping and my insides felt like someone was stabbing me with a knife. I thought I was going to die and wanted to. This only lasted for about a minute (not the hives those lasted a day) but it was the first and last time I take anything like that.

I want to try that Bing JB, hopefully not just a Florida thing.

im addicted to the 5 hour energies. ive drank coffee everyday for decades so its affects are wasted - when im dragging on a few hours sleep - a 5 hour picks me up quick.

I live an breath only because Monster Energy helps me to continue on. Just food for thought though. Prolonged and frequent partaking of the energy drinks almost assures kidney stones in your future!!!

Tempo, timing, tapping.

I live an breath only because Monster Energy helps me to continue on. Just food for thought though. Prolonged and frequent partaking of the energy drinks almost assures kidney stones in your future!!!

Tempo, timing, tapping.

Well diagnose me now because I have almost one a day.

Energy drink--->
beer%281%29.jpg

Shots--->
whiskey-shots.jpg

Shots maybe.. but beer tends to have the opposite effect on me at least hehe

Its no Bing, but it will do the trick today.

IMG-20110923-00047-M.jpg

Back