Energy Drinks & Shots

Its no Bing, but it will do the trick today.

IMG-20110923-00047-M.jpg

O M G! How dare you put that on a forged buttery soft MacBook Pro. How does it even stay in place. haha

O M G! How dare you put that on a forged buttery soft MacBook Pro. How does it even stay in place. haha

The buttery softness of the MBP makes the drink taste like toast.

What ever happened to good old No-Doz??? I feel old now. :smile:

I never touch energy drinks. My body is a temple so I treat my liver like a god and feed it

singlemalts.jpg

OK, I had one of these prior to my range session with the R11s on an empty stomach. Can you say 'speed racer' OMG I could not settle down to sve my life. It was not a feeling I like to have at the range when I am working it out. I won't stop drink'n em but I will always put something in the belly first

Its no Bing, but it will do the trick today.

IMG-20110923-00047-M.jpg

A friend of mine told me about this stuff. Anybody ever hear of it? Anybody ever try it?

COCAINE-MINI-LG.JPG

Listening to a sports talk show the other night they talked about a new energy stuff that comes on sheets like breath ments now.

They had me rolling when he mentioned having to go to the locker room to take a sheet, haha

Tap,Tap,Tap

I try to stay away from them, but as most have said, sometimes they are necessary. I like the yellow Rockstar, its lemonade. I agree with Tadashi though, do not take them on an empty stomach, or you will be jittery. Also, I won't touch the Extra Strength 5HR energy, even on a full stomach that will make you shake.

I had a Monster Java the other day, and I guess it was okay. Kinda like the Starbucks Coffee you can buy in the bottles. Didn't do anything for me though.

I just tried Bing today after a heavy brunch and helping a friend with some baby-furniture building ... that immediately becomes my favorite energy drink of all time. Of course I'm heavily biased towards the cherry flavor, but I never once felt jittery nor did I have a hard crash. Good stuff. Thanks for bringing it to my attention JB!

I just tried Bing today after a heavy brunch and helping a friend with some baby-furniture building ... that immediately becomes my favorite energy drink of all time. Of course I'm heavily biased towards the cherry flavor, but I never once felt jittery nor did I have a hard crash. Good stuff. Thanks for bringing it to my attention JB!

I actually just got more D. It is by far my favorite one and I have not had any type of jittery or crash side effects either. Low cal and just downright tasty.

Listening to a sports talk show the other night they talked about a new energy stuff that comes on sheets like breath ments now.

They had me rolling when he mentioned having to go to the locker room to take a sheet, haha

Tap,Tap,Tap

I cant have these Yummy drinks but I have been using SHEETS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5h6nLm9tj0

Has anybody used both to give me an Idea how it compares.

I love me a good energy drink/shot! I'll be looking through this thread for some suggestions. That one looks good JB, I'll have to try it.

The Rockstar Pink is one of the few I have been having as of late because of my diet. Zero sugar, zero carbs and only 10 calories per can. It comes with a straw and is designed for the ladies. Sad part is, it might be the best tasting of all of the sugar free ones.

I have been going back and forth between the Rockstar Pink one and the Rockstar 2X, a few more calories, but like them both.

5366049347_d5fa687366.jpg

The Rockstar Pink is one of the few I have been having as of late because of my diet. Zero sugar, zero carbs and only 10 calories per can. It comes with a straw and is designed for the ladies. Sad part is, it might be the best tasting of all of the sugar free ones.

haha that part made me LOL ... energy drinks and diets just dont seem to mix too well huh?

With my cardiac impairments I stay away from them. I had one a few times a while back... do nothing for me. LOL.. I will say that I like the taste.

Alex

haha that part made me LOL ... energy drinks and diets just dont seem to mix too well huh?

They dont, which kills me. But its less calories than coffee and no carbs, so I am okay with these ones. Next up is ordering an appletini I guess.

hahahaha

I bought a 99 cent can I found that has a lion on it. I'm sort of scared to drink it, but I'm going for it.

They dont, which kills me. But its less calories than coffee and no carbs, so I am okay with these ones. Next up is ordering an appletini I guess.

LOL.. dude Appletini's are so damn good but wow will they get you wrecked and you wont even know it. Not sure if you ever watched Scrubs but one of my favorite lines ever from that show involved the appletini which the character JD would always order. A female at the bar ask "Does that come in hetero?" to which he replied "yes but I didnt like it." LOL

LOL.. dude Appletini's are so damn good but wow will they get you wrecked and you wont even know it. Not sure if you ever watched Scrubs but one of my favorite lines ever from that show involved the appletini which the character JD would always order. A female at the bar ask "Does that come in hetero?" to which he replied "yes but I didnt like it." LOL

That is where I took the drink from. Great line.

Tried this one today and have to say I think I found a new favorite.
Zero Calories
No sugar
Only 2 carbs

Taste is great. A mild cherry flavor mixed with a hint of lime. Surprised to see it from the UFC I guess, but both GG and I liked it a lot.

IMG-20111126-00142-L.jpg

Where do you find all these energy drinks JB? You've tried more than I've ever seen lol. All that's around here is Red Bull, Monster, Rockstar, and Amp.

Back