Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB I never said my thinking was sane

Yeah we all go through that after the show when the new stuff hits. But when you have the opportunity to hit every single one of them side by side on a real range, use a launch monitor and even take them on the course, it should ease the wait a little bit.

Yeah we all go through that after the show when the new stuff hits. But when you have the opportunity to hit every single one of them side by side on a real range, use a launch monitor and even take them on the course, it should ease the wait a little bit.

Thanks JB you set my head straight, it was really hard to leave the store after hitting my first ever Miyazaki shaft and seeing what everyone was talking about. I won't be buying any drivers but man those drivers are nice.

3h or 4h mashie, depending on what I decide I want to drop, the 14.5 3w, the 18 4w, the 3 iron, or the lob wedge. I still haven't figured out my best 14 out of what I have, but I really want to try out a mashie lol.

Well thinking my new irons could use a couple of buddies, like Clev. CG15 wedges in 54* & 58*. BUT I AM HOLDING OFF TILL DEMO DAYS for hybrids. :act-up:

M3, or M4 tomorrow leaning M3 to go with my M2, might not know until I pull the trigger.

I notice alot of you guys bagging Taylormade superfast 3-woods.Anyone know how these compare to Taylormade 07 burner 3-woods or other burners 3-woods.I am currently thinking of replacing my Callaway FT-3w and having played a 07 burner 3w before,wish I kept it was best 3w I ever hit.Any and all opinions welcome.Thanks all.

I notice alot of you guys bagging Taylormade superfast 3-woods.Anyone know how these compare to Taylormade 07 burner 3-woods or other burners 3-woods.I am currently thinking of replacing my Callaway FT-3w and having played a 07 burner 3w before,wish I kept it was best 3w I ever hit.Any and all opinions welcome.Thanks all.

I was very fond of the 07 burner line but the superfast is just better. Higher launch, and further. Hard to beat those attributes.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

went to my local Golf Galaxy today. On the way out I grabbed a flier for next weeks Cleveland Release weekend. They are offering and extra 50% trade in value if you purchase a driver, Fw, or Mashie....tempting

went to my local Golf Galaxy today. On the way out I grabbed a flier for next weeks Cleveland Release weekend. They are offering and extra 50% trade in value if you purchase a driver, Fw, or Mashie....tempting

Did they have the Razr Hawks out yet?

Tapatalk: not just for staffers.

Did they have the Razr Hawks out yet?

no, I was told next weekend that and the clevelands will be out

no, I was told next weekend that and the clevelands will be out

That sucks I thought they were out now.

The list never ends for me. If I could nab all this gear this year I would be completely satisfied.

Driver: SF 2.0 TP or 910D3, or TM R11
Wedges: TM XFT 52,56
Putter: Odyssey, Yes! , or TM.

I did hit the Fast 11 3 wood. It felt good(not great), better than the fast 10 for me.

RAZR Hawks were surprisingly out at my local Golfsmith this morning. Very nice lineup by Callaway. They all felt solid.

I did hit the Fast 11 3 wood. It felt good(not great), better than the fast 10 for me.

but Ryan Moore says it's the best feeling 3wood he's ever hit. Now I'm confused. Who to believe, ddec or Ryan Moore?

but Ryan Moore says it's the best feeling 3wood he's ever hit. Now I'm confused. Who to believe, ddec or Ryan Moore?

he's not as serious as he used to be. Take that for what its worth

he's not as serious as he used to be. Take that for what its worth

lol, he is not as serious as he use to be. Did the slot distract you at all?

My old clubs just shuddered... Sounds like the M3 will have someone to play with soon

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

It really didn't bother me at all. Now I only hit it in a simulator so I would probably notice it more outside on a sunny day. Inside the simulator it was a non issue. Interestd to see how the sun reflects off of it. Good feeling club, wish it came in 17 degree option.

Planning on going to golftec and seeing about a C. Kua fitting for my driver. I just fear (clueless with swing weight) an ultralight shaft will cause issues.

I get good numbers out of my stock shaft, (2900 spin, 14.3 launch angle) but I'd really like to be fit for a Miyazaki to help with my shot dispersion.

While doing an inside fitting? No, faded in after a couple of shots
When we did an outside fitting the in the sun? Yes. The slot changed the glare to have two points instead of one which I found annoying.

It's a good fairway but I wouldn't say it's the best. There's a number of them out there that I would bag before it myself.

Planning on going to golftec and seeing about a C. Kua fitting for my driver. I just fear (clueless with swing weight) an ultralight shaft will cause issues.

I get good numbers out of my stock shaft, (2900 spin, 14.3 launch angle) but I'd really like to be fit for a Miyazaki to help with my shot dispersion.

So why not look at a Kusala rather than C. Kua

So why not look at a Kusala rather than C. Kua

I do plan on trying out a Kusala blue as well. I was just hoping lighter shaft = a little higher ball speed.

I bought a new 3-wood today.Went with the 07' burner over the superfast.Both were great,but I liked the higher ballflight I got with the burner.Also,thinking of going with Taylormade for the 3h.I really liked the newer rescue 19 degree,so I'm goin to hit a few hybrids this weekend and compare.

I bought a new 3-wood today.Went with the 07' burner over the superfast.Both were great,but I liked the higher ballflight I got with the burner.

Good buy man, but check out the what did you buy today thread, you are no longer pondering the 3 wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back