Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to test the CG16 irons out and see how they compare to my G15's.. Wouldn't mind close to an all Cleveland bag and if they perform anything like the other offerings they have put out this year, I don't think I would be disappointed. Also, thanks to the loyal Ping masses, I think my G15's with Dynamic Gold S300 shafts and multi compound grips would sell pretty quickly and at a decent price.

I am eyeballin the perfect release traning aid.it's 50 bucks,do I want to spend the dough.

Trying to decide on what wedges to get, either both or one set, the CG14 and MPT10. Is is a good idea to stock up on these grooves? Also looking at the i15 hybrid to replace a Nickent 4Dx ironwood which is excellent condition...

Debating x-forged wedges.

From the iPhone.

Trying to decide on what wedges to get, either both or one set, the CG14 and MPT10. Is is a good idea to stock up on these grooves? Also looking at the i15 hybrid to replace a Nickent 4Dx ironwood which is excellent condition...

Have you thought about waiting until the outing? It seems kind of crazy to keep buying new equipment when you will get to try out everything you could possibly want in a couple of months.

I am pondering the Clicgear 3.0 at $119

Modells with coupon code MOD4TEN215. It's actually $119 but in NC I got charged with tax

I love my ClickGear 3.0 . Looks like the weather my be going towards the better so I can get back out and use it !! :D

After hitting the M2 yesterday, it's definitely either the M1 or M5. Have some more demo'ing to do. And seeing the new Cleveland drivers took me back to demo day. Absolutely gorgeous.

I also spent some time with the 2.0s and S3's. Love the feel of the 2.0's and I was really hitting the S3's well.

pondering the Mashie M4....and still pondering a 3w but I can wait on those until the Outing

Pondering a hybrid to replace my 5-wood....thoughts?

1. Adams Idea Tech V3
2. Taylormade SF 2.0
3. Mashie
4. Ping G15/K15

My bag knows that the top of the bag is in flux so it's anxious to see who moves in with the M3 right now
They'd look great together in your bag!

hit them all! and even hit some that aren't on your list (R11, Razr) just to be sure

1. Adams Idea Tech V3
2. Taylormade SF 2.0
3. Mashie
4. Ping G15/K15

1. Adams Idea Tech V3
2. Taylormade SF 2.0
3. Mashie
4. Ping G15/K15

I have hit them all and have a clear cut favorite. Have you hit them yet? If so, did you see ball flight differences?

A really good list! Might want to add the VR Pro hybrid as well.

1. Adams Idea Tech V3
2. Taylormade SF 2.0
3. Mashie
4. Ping G15/K15

good call. If it wasn't for the Mashie I would say that the VR hybrid would've been my favorite hybrid last year. Loved the weight, feel, and distance of it but the shot dispersion wasn't on par with the Mashie

I had a chance to pick one of those up this weekend for nothing, so proud of myself. I have to hold off till I see what irons I am getting!

I agree. I saw the exact same thing on that blasted monitor haha. It felt real nice and the looks were pretty cool imo. I also love the feel of the lighter shaft. I seemed to have more control with the Mashie.

good call. If it wasn't for the Mashie I would say that the VR hybrid would've been my favorite hybrid last year. Loved the weight, feel, and distance of it but the shot dispersion wasn't on par with the Mashie

LOl. You have great willpower.

I had a chance to pick one of those up this weekend for nothing, so proud of myself. I have to hold off till I see what irons I am getting!

1. Adams Idea Tech V3
2. Taylormade SF 2.0
3. Mashie
4. Ping G15/K15

Pretty good list. Ponder in this order:

1. Mashie

2. Adams Idea Tech V3
3. Ping 15's
4. TM SF 2.0

Hoping this is the right place for this question! I was recently put up on a launch monitor with the Burner SF 2.0 TP and hit it really well. It had my launch angle at about 11-13* and ball spin was down around 2900-3300rpm. I loved this club but wanna know if the "upgraded" shaft really makes that much difference? Would I get the same numbers with the standard MATRIX OZIK X-COM 4.8? Or will I just have to hit both and find out?

Hoping this is the right place for this question! I was recently put up on a launch monitor with the Burner SF 2.0 TP and hit it really well. It had my launch angle at about 11-13* and ball spin was down around 2900-3300rpm. I loved this club but wanna know if the "upgraded" shaft really makes that much difference? Would I get the same numbers with the standard MATRIX OZIK X-COM 4.8? Or will I just have to hit both and find out?

it depends on the person. Any "upgrade" is only worth it if it gives better launch numbers.

pondering the Mashie M4....and still pondering a 3w but I can't wait on the M4 until the Outing

FIFY....you know you are dying to trade in some stuff at golf galaxy this weekend with the 50% bump that they are offering

Cleveland better get on it and send the Mashie's soon. I've been pondering the 910H's hard lately after a good fitting session and shaft change.

I think it's turning out that Miyazaki makes an excellent shaft but aren't quite right for me which is sad. The proper Diamana Blue's seem to be giving the best all around numbers once we hit the right weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back