Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahahah. It's close. Very close to that.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

You should get one of those with unlimited minutes and texts. From the sounds of it, those unlimited plans will be the hot topic of MC weekend!

I have sprint everythng plan!!! I love it. Just not the unlimited minutes. I never call, I just text and email. :)

I'm so jones'n for one of those putters. The TM rolled beautifully and the Odyssey is just probably the best putter I've rolled imo. The Cleveland feels just as good as I remember it!

You should get one of those with unlimited minutes and texts. From the sounds of it, those unlimited plans will be the hot topic of MC weekend!

I wish the Method 001 had a sight line instead of a dot. To easy to misalign the dot but I don't need more then a solid line. Bah.

I have a Method 001 and I agree. It rolls beautifully but hard imo to aim right. If I were only good enough to not need to aim haha.

I wish the Method 001 had a sight line instead of a dot. To easy to misalign the dot but I don't need more then a solid line. Bah.

I have a Method 001 and I agree. It rolls beautifully but hard imo to aim right. If I were only good enough to not need to aim haha.

You already don't need a sweet spot so a sight line should be the next thing to be dispenced with eh?

Im pondering what glove to buy. I seem to wear gloves down really easy and can't find ones that last since the old Slazenger money gloves got discounted(best glove ever). Right now i got the FJ weathersof and it has a hole in the thumb already after about 10 rounds. Anyone got ideas for gloves for me to test that are really durable?

Im pondering what glove to buy. I seem to wear gloves down really easy and can't find ones that last since the old Slazenger money gloves got discounted(best glove ever). Right now i got the FJ weathersof and it has a hole in the thumb already after about 10 rounds. Anyone got ideas for gloves for me to test that are really durable?

B/c I'm a Callaway staffer, last night, I purchased a 6 pack of Callaway gloves off ebay. That was after I received the dolphin's permission to spend my hard earned money.

I bought these:

$(KGrHqN,!lME2EiNnWRBBNk5)ejYl!~~_3.JPG

B/c I'm a Callaway staffer, last night, I purchased a 6 pack of Callaway gloves off ebay. That was after I received the dolphin's permission to spend my hard earned money.

I bought these:

$(KGrHqN,!lME2EiNnWRBBNk5)ejYl!~~_3.JPG

let me know how they hold up. I play about 3 rounds a week sometimes 4 and sweat a lot. I take my glove off after every shot and don't use it when i putt either if that helps anyone with giving me suggestions. Willing to try any glove as long as it's comfy and durable.

let me know how they hold up. I play about 3 rounds a week sometimes 4 and sweat a lot. I take my glove off after every shot and don't use it when i putt either if that helps anyone with giving me suggestions. Willing to try any glove as long as it's comfy and durable.

Maybe you should check out the forum testing we did on Hirzl gloves.

Maybe you should check out the forum testing we did on Hirzl gloves.

based on the reviews it seems durable and soaks up sweat pretty good. I see you had one for the outing how do you like it? Have you tested the soffft one yet and if so which of the 3 is better?

Ok my pondering starts tomorrow when my credit processes at TGW. I'll have 505.00 sitting there to pick up a few rain gear goodies and more importantly a new driver. Just got back from the local GG testing into their more generic simulator a TM R11 and t***y 910D2. I love both at address. I hit the TM further by a good 10+ yards but had a larger dispersion. The 910 was up the middle 90% of the time. The t***y felt more alive however. The TM sounded like a dull thud. May have been my swing. I get nervous with people I don't know gawking at you while swinging. Lol. Both would suit me fine if I can straighten out the R11. Both were taped and had the stickers still on the face so I'm sure that didn't help anything.

My other pondering is shaft flex. My Pro says go stiff. I'm in the middle. I'm sitting at 95-96 mph swing speed so I could buy either one. I like the feel of the Reg flex better. More pop on the ball and more distance. Transition isn't to bad. I take it back slow and come to a stop before unleashing.

Any input would help. Distance matters to me but fairways matter more. It's my last missing link to my game. Putting well. Check! Short Game Improving. Check! Irons play. Check! Hybrids and Fairway woods. Check! Driver! Oh Dam*. Horrific most of the time with some incredible rounds mixed in.
My SS is the same. I also hit both drivers at GG. The guy told me stiff, but I stayed with regular. I like the extra distance, and I don't have a problem with dispersion. Go with what feels best for you.

One thing looking back. The 910d2 was a 9.5 stiff. I think that would have definitely gave the edge in distance to the R11 10.5 stiff. I'll be buying it from TGW that has the 30 day playability program so it's a safe try either way. That being said I think I will order the titleist 910D2 10.5 Reg Stock shaft. The shaft felt very nice.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.136265,-77.224861

based on the reviews it seems durable and soaks up sweat pretty good. I see you had one for the outing how do you like it? Have you tested the soffft one yet and if so which of the 3 is better?

Everybody that spent time in that thread has far more info than I do. I would pose a question in there.

I almost walked out of Golfsmith with an Odyssey Black Tour Series I #1. Wow. Only $135. Add that to the other 3.

Pondering a putting green, anybody try the birdieball ones?

I almost walked out of Golfsmith with an Odyssey Black Tour Series I #1. Wow. Only $135. Add that to the other 3.

Dude that is sweet deal!! I can't believe you didn't snag it. Was it used?

I'm no longer pondering the ghost spider after the very encouraging performance put up by the TM-770 today....nahhh who am I kidding, I still want to OEM the hell out of that thing, $200 is a little steep though, I'm going to wait a while.

I'm no longer pondering the ghost spider after the very encouraging performance put up by the TM-770 today....nahhh who am I kidding, I still want to OEM the hell out of that thing, $200 is a little steep though, I'm going to wait a while.

I'd say give it a couple of months. You'll start to see some deals in the used/open box buckets on the web. I'll be there with you and when the price is right... you can call me Dr. Venkman.

200 bucks? Man, I've seen them as low as 130 + 10 on the bay.

I went into Golfsmith this afternoon and had my eyes on that putter again. They even had the center shafted model to try. I was able to walk away for now, but it keeps calling my name.

I'm pondering what I will be getting from CB in November

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back