Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing is for sure the Jaws are not for me. I hit the Mizunos 1000x better when I played this past Wednesday but I think its about time for something new.

Im pondering new wedges. Maybe Nike VR Pro's. I loved that wedge at the outing.

Don't ponder. Do. Nicest wedge I've played in a long time. I'm coming from a Scratch wedge so you know I'm serious. Ken Serious:arrogant::nike:

Pondering Eidolon wedges again. I'm very interested in seeing how the SCOR testing goes, and if, or how much better they are compared to the regular Eidolons, but those may be something I'll have to consider next season. I need some wedges for whats left of this season, and there's never much telling here when it's going to end.

I'm in the same thought process as you about this. But, the fact that Eidolon is going to be no more and the prices on a set of custom wedges from them is crazy cheap right now pushed me over the edge.

I will still ponder a single SCOR 45* though to replace my PW, cant help but ponder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't ponder. Do. Nicest wedge I've played in a long time. I'm coming from a Scratch wedge so you know I'm serious. Ken Serious:arrogant::nike:

Who Ken? Ken Bember serious?

all this wedge talk. I'm pondering nothing right now. Well, what I am pondering is time. Where can I find time so I can get out and spend it with my metal woods and wedges?

Who Ken? Ken Bember serious?

My name is not cool enough to mix in with The Breeze's name. It brings The Breeze's wrath when you do that. Now we are getting a hurricane. Way to go OEM!!:angry::alien2:

all this wedge talk. I'm pondering nothing right now. Well, what I am pondering is time. Where can I find time so I can get out and spend it with my metal woods and wedges?

I don't think I'm pondering anything right now either TC. Pretty happy with the bag. :drinks:

My name is not cool enough to mix in with The Breeze's name. It brings The Breeze's wrath when you do that. Now we are getting a hurricane. Way to go OEM!!:angry::alien2:

I love me some Ken bro. See if you can hide in Yorkems car and sneak up here for some golf this weekend just leave the long putter at home. The way to upset the Breeze is talk about Apple and that you are pondering a new iPhone to replace your BB.

I don't think I'm pondering anything right now either TC. Pretty happy with the bag. :drinks:

My bag rocks right now bro, and I want to go spend like 4 days on the range. BUt I don't have that kind of time.

I love me some Ken bro. See if you can hide in Yorkems car and sneak up here for some golf this weekend just leave the long putter at home. The way to upset the Breeze is talk about Apple and that you are pondering a new iPhone to replace your BB.

hahahaha

Im pondering new wedges. Maybe Nike VR Pro's. I loved that wedge at the outing.

You really did.

That is serious.

My bag rocks right now bro, and I want to go spend like 4 days on the range. BUt I don't have that kind of time.

I feel the same way about my bag.

You'll need more then 4 days to get used to those wedges.

I hear that, I don't even see myself being able to play golf again within the next month.

I won't even say the word. I fear The Breeze like Hawk fears fairways:female-fighter::glasses-nerdy:

You'll need more then 4 days to get used to those wedges.

You think? I hit them fairly well at the MC dude. THey're just different. And sometimes, different is good. I'll spend some significant time with them. They're the hottest looking wedge I've ever seen.

I hear that, I don't even see myself being able to play golf again within the next month.

Unfortunately, I feel the same way dude.

JB, you have the black oxide VR's? Looking online they only come in two flavors, chrome and black, does the black rust? Not a fan of rust on my clubs.

You think? I hit them fairly well at the MC dude. THey're just different. And sometimes, different is good. I'll spend some significant time with them. They're the hottest looking wedge I've ever seen.

The spin generated is just obscene but it was so inconsistent. I'm pretty excited to try them on grass I am familiar with before making any decisions. I do so love my Vokeys.

JB, you have the black oxide VR's? Looking online they only come in two flavors, chrome and black, does the black rust? Not a fan of rust on my clubs.

Do they ever. Within 2 days my were beautiful like that. I absolutely love the rust. Its a shame you dont like the rust though.

Do they ever. Within 2 days my were beautiful like that. I absolutely love the rust. Its a shame you dont like the rust though.

OEM is not serious:bomb::bomb::cake:

Rust=Sexy

Black wedges are hands down my favorite because I can rust them really fast and in AZ they dont have a glare.

The spin generated is just obscene but it was so inconsistent. I'm pretty excited to try them on grass I am familiar with before making any decisions. I do so love my Vokeys.

With all the new wedges coming out I am getting sick of my Vokeys more and more

Hmm maybe I'll ponder rusty wedges. Its not something I care for but maybe I'll try it with these. Rust usually means I need to replace something or it got wet and now its ruined. This will be a whole new thinking rust=good.... :confused2:

Hmm maybe I'll ponder rusty wedges. Its not something I care for but maybe I'll try it with these. Rust usually means I need to replace something or it got wet and now its ruined. This will be a whole new thinking rust=good.... :confused2:

I was loving how my Jaws were rusted so bad after 1 day. Gives them some character.

Rust is not cool.

Rust is not cool.

I might be willing to try some rust bro. Maybe you should too. You might like it.

I might be willing to try some rust bro. Maybe you should too. You might like it.

wtf happened to you? No. I don't do rusty wedges dude, ever. I think it looks awful. Wow! the new bandwagon on THP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back