Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pondering a cart bag hard. I just don't know if I will like range time with it.

This is the one I am pondering right now.
G122513.JPG

wtf happened to you? No. I don't do rusty wedges dude, ever. I think it looks awful. Wow! the new bandwagon on THP.

Im sending you a rusty wedge for Christmas. Cobra. :cobra:

TC,

Kingdom 59 has these for $375.

COBRA Tour Pro MB Irons
cob1330_im_____0_gsi.jpg

TC,

Kingdom 59 has these for $375.

COBRA Tour Pro MB Irons
cob1330_im_____0_gsi.jpg

I loved those irons...The first time they came out when they were called TP MB Smoke.

Hey look, another Cobra iron they ripped off from TM. Good R & D guys! Losers.

dmb, my brother has the C-130, he might give you a good deal on it. Hit him up.

Nice to hear some people saying they are content with their entire bag. That's a rare thing for us addicts.

I on the other hand am thinking about a major reset over the winter. Obviously depending on what fitting results lead me to, my plan at this point would be

Super-tri (change this for 2013)
17* fairway wood - thinking cleveland, titleist, but open to others.
3 & 4 hybrids - mashies, new adams a12 lead this charge, but open
5-pw - too many to list on the radar here
48, 52, 56 - I rarely play my 60* so I think I'm dropping it. Multiple brands/models on my mind here as well
Putter stays the same - I hate changing putters, so unless something blows my mind...

Now that's going to make for a busy winter of shopping :D Good thing I'm finally back to work so I can afford all this!

I am now pondering this new iron from Cobra.

cob1330_im_____0_gsi.jpg

I only wish the cooler pocket was a little bigger. Other than that, has incredible storage and looks sweet.

I only wish the cooler pocket was a little bigger. Other than that, has incredible storage and looks sweet.

Thanks dude for the input on it. I just don't know if I can move from a stand bag over to it.

Thanks dude for the input on it. I just don't know if I can move from a stand bag over to it.

I moved away from the stand bag last year and I will never go back. Now I'm pondering staff bags:devil:

I moved away from the stand bag last year and I will never go back. Now I'm pondering staff bags:devil:

Yeah, I have been wondering how many MCers will continue to carry the staff bag from this point out? How many will put it in a corner of the house?

Yeah, I have been wondering how many MCers will continue to carry the staff bag from this point out? How many will put it in a corner of the house?

My staff bag is in play today, and for the forseeable future. I love it.

My staff bag is in play today, and for the forseeable future. I love it.

Do you think you will shelf that beauty and get one that can get messed up some?

I'd play that bag too. I want a W/S staff bag.

Once you go cart bag you never go back to stand.

Once you go cart bag you never go back to stand.

I PMed One-T and going to see how that works out. If that doesn't work out, I think I am going to go with the one in the picture.

Hey DMB, I found your cobra iron and I think cart bag is the way to go man. I have not looked back since switching.

CobraNut.png

I will game this bag for a while, but if I start to see it getting a little beat up then I will put it aside and buy a new staff bag.

My cart bag is enormous, so I figure moving to a staff bag wouldnt be a huge change in size. I have been looking for a good deal on a staff bag...

Hey DMB, I found your cobra iron and I think cart bag is the way to go man. I have not looked back since switching.

CobraNut.png

Your skills are so much better than mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back