Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can even go heavier in a hybrid broski. I like it too. Keep me posted.

TC, wouldnt you need to make sure the shaft matches in length though? I just think a change in shaft could reallyimpact gaps.

TC, wouldnt you need to make sure the shaft matches in length though? I just think a change in shaft could reallyimpact gaps.

Sure, but my shaft lengths are prolly different from yours or chunkylover's. I like to play my 3woods at 43'' and my hybrids around 40 and 3/4''

You can even go heavier in a hybrid broski. I like it too. Keep me posted.

For sure. Thinking about PX Flighted 6.5 so that will be well north of 100 grams.

Sure, but my shaft lengths are prolly different from yours or chunkylover's. I like to play my 3woods at 43'' and my hybrids around 40 and 3/4''
Makes sense. My hyrbid lofts dont match my iron lofts so I'd probably have to do some tinkering. But Thain and I had talked about this. I'm all about Rifles at this point. 5.5 baby!

Nope, but I have some CG7's Black pearl

hahahahaha. They were my second favorite irons (after the razr x's). Man, I just realized I'm pondering so many irons right now. RXT's are gonna happen but man, some of the other ones look so good.

I am pondering some Diablo Forged irons. Like pow!

I am pondering some Diablo Forged irons. Like pow!

I've seen some on the bay for killer prices.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

I've seen some on the bay for killer prices.

Yeah, I am watching some now. I have seen some on there for great prices...some of them people are just dreaming

I want a Titleist 910 driver....Bang!

Yeah, I am watching some now. I have seen some on there for great prices...some of them people are just dreaming

Dreams come true in the pondering thread. Rusty wedges to butter soft forged irons. Doesn't matter bro.

Dreams come true in the pondering thread. Rusty wedges to butter soft forged irons. Doesn't matter bro.

I have some rusty wedges at home! They even have graphite shafts in them....BOOM!

I preferred the RXTs to the Diablo Forged by a pretty good amount.

I dont have mine anymore or I would have strongly considered that.

You should have taken me seriously on the range when I offered to buy them. haha.

I love my RXT's. I havent bought anything in a while and am ready to buy....so, Diablo Forged may make it to NC

You should have taken me seriously on the range when I offered to buy them. haha.

I love my RXT's. I havent bought anything in a while and am ready to buy....so, Diablo Forged may make it to NC

Maybe I missed it, but what are you loving about them?

Maybe I missed it, but what are you loving about them?

I dont know...every time I have hit them I have just loved them. Maybe if I gamed them for a round I might change my mnd. Its just one of those wants.

Like a 910 driver. I want one bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back