Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone has had a sneak peek of Cleveland irons TBA today I think!

Tappin' from my iPad!

It took a lot of begging last night to find out a bit about them...still not sure if its true

Last JDM heart throb thing of the day: Pondering how to get my hands on a Odyssey white damacus #1 putter. Looks like a beauty!

Last JDM heart throb thing of the day: Pondering how to get my hands on a Odyssey white damacus #1 putter. Looks like a beauty!

Throw up 600 or 700 bones and I believe you could nab one off the Japanese market ST! lol

been having real trouble with my 3 wood and its only new..honeymoon period didnt last more than 2 weeks. beginning to think matching the shaft from my driver wasnt the right move..or maybe the head is just a little too tiny for me but i cant seem to get good contact with it at the moment..

and as its the clubs fault and not mine im thinking of something new...may go try everything in the shop tomorrow...:D

Throw up 600 or 700 bones and I believe you could nab one off the Japanese market ST! lol

That or hope some fickle person throws it up on the bay for much less then that. It's amazing how cheap you can find some of those limited putters like the PT82 (the numbered ones)

Bah.

Or have Kari make one...

That or hope some fickle person throws it up on the bay for much less then that. It's amazing how cheap you can find some of those limited putters like the PT82 (the numbered ones)

Bah.

Or have Kari make one...

I imagine he could (and IS) doing that, but I didn't tell you that....and no its not for me....hehehe

Just won a putting contest with this thing...for 80$ I am having a hard time not going back to get it.

41tikvWZ0nL._AA300_.jpg

Just curious as to when the right time to buy new irons is. I'm sure my burners are fine for me and they aren't going anywhere but when is the right time?

Just curious as to when the right time to buy new irons is. I'm sure my burners are fine for me and they aren't going anywhere but when is the right time?

Right after THP Demo Day. :thp:

I want one.

main_productnews_110805.gif

Check this guy out! The JAPAN only Stingray Ghost. Mmmm

je427b.jpg

OEM is internationally OEM'ing. I like it!

Not a fan of the stingray tbh...it just looks "cheap" since its essentially a big white block from the top lol.

That other putter is is sexy though.

OEM is internationally OEM'ing. I like it!

Someone on here has the Stingray and is gaming it, War Mongering maybe? I can't recall....

Pondering C-Taper's and brass shims for my 2.0's. This ponderance simply cannot occur until around December but it is very relevant in my head. I love the feel of the KBS Tours but they just launch too high so I head back to my S300's every time. Could just shaft the 6-PW...but if I end up with a SCOR 45* I'd only need to shaft the 6-9...too many thoughts.

Going for a driver fitting sometime next week...310 is out of my bag and I am pissed off because I was about a week late for my stores 90 day return policy...

What's the story on this? What kind of insert is it?

Damascus insert as well. 600.00.

Can safely say even I haven't ever spent that much bank on any of my customs and one-offs. That's crazy even for me.

Just won a putting contest with this thing...for 80$ I am having a hard time not going back to get it.

41tikvWZ0nL._AA300_.jpg

I'll be getting one, gona be part of my all black Cleveland bag :)

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I'll be getting one, gona be part of my all black Cleveland bag :)

That thing beat out a lot of putters for me to use it lol (including a SC)

Can safely say even I haven't ever spent that much bank on any of my customs and one-offs. That's crazy even for me.

6 hundo? Oyeeee!! Although I've seriously considered a Newport 1.5 Buttonback for just under that.. Can't say I've been able to pull the trigger on it yet though..

6 hundo is 6 hundo..

That thing beat out a lot of putters for me to use it lol (including a SC)

Lol I'm gona pick one up this week, might sell the yes putter to offset

Yeah, I agree that's just crazy coin for a putter. I keep checking the Bay but have yet to see one on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back