Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I agree that's just crazy coin for a putter. I keep checking the Bay but have yet to see one on there.

I don't think it's out until October Kev:odyssey:

hahaha I would have expected nothing less.. Damascus insert does sound pretty ridiculous!

Sure does look good. This putter will be on my radar for a while until I can find one for much less then the 6 bills Im seeing.

Sure does look good. This putter will be on my radar for a while until I can find one for much less then the 6 bills Im seeing.

It looks nice but 6 large is tough. I mean Gene Nead can build you a damascus for that much that is solid damascus. This odyssey is a cast putter with a tiny damascus insert. 6 large is a little too much for that. I would agree it looks sweet though.:odyssey:

the center shaft version is pretty sick.....

Check this guy out! The JAPAN only Stingray Ghost. Mmmm

je427b.jpg

But you don't live in Japan Hanks so you don't get the cool stuff.

Ahhh but my co. has a Tokyo office...only need to make a phone call to my IT folks out there....free shipping on the co. dime? epic

But you don't live in Japan Hanks so you don't get the cool stuff.

Ahhh but my co. has a Tokyo office...only need to make a phone call to my IT folks out there....free shipping on the co. dime? epic

Boom. Now that is the kind of thinking I like.

OEM just finished.
THe finished only OEM gets over Japanese equipment.

*sends JB bill for new laptop after spewing coffee all over the old one*

OEM just finished.
THe finished only OEM gets over Japanese equipment.

*sends JB bill for new laptop after spewing coffee all over the old one*

That wouldn't happen with a touch only device, say an iPad. Just sayin..

the center shaft version is pretty sick.....

Gotta agree with you on this and we too have a Japan branch office. Time for an email to my counter part in the Pacific Rim

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

I spent some time pondering some things yesterday afternoon at work. As much as I love the Razr Hawk 3wood, I'm very close to OEM'ing the Octane 3wood as well. With the results from the driver and hearing my brother and JB talk about the 3wood all the time, I'm about to make it rain.

solid ponder man....Tour or Reg version? I love my Octane Tour 3w

I spent some time pondering some things yesterday afternoon at work. As much as I love the Razr Hawk 3wood, I'm very close to OEM'ing the Octane 3wood as well. With the results from the driver and hearing my brother and JB talk about the 3wood all the time, I'm about to make it rain.

with your level of seriousness I think you might even need the Tour version. I mean its Tour so you need it. I love when it rains clubs.

solid ponder man....Tour or Reg version? I love my Octane Tour 3w

with your level of seriousness I think you might even need the Tour version. I mean its Tour so you need it. I love when it rains clubs.

I would probably bag the regular version. It's what JB and One-T have and I have seen them both just rip those clubs.

I would probably bag the regular version. It's what JB and One-T have and I have seen them both just rip those clubs.

Absolutely man, I've never seen the wow factor's jaw drop from a 3 wood shot like I did after he pummeled the octane. Excellent choice my altitude challenged friend.

Thats a great ponder there buddy. I'm still pondering a resonably priced laser range finder.

Demo rep. from Ping came by my club today, so figured I might as well get fitted for the K15 driver and FW's I've been pondering.

I'm quite familiar with the driver, but the FW's were a first for me. All I can say is wow! Fantastic club. Was hitting the 5w, and things quickly moved from pondering to "must have now!". Smash factor 1.5 anyone? :D

Thats a great ponder there buddy. I'm still pondering a resonably priced laser range finder.

Me too. I just want one for my range time so I can dial in my wedges:call-me:

Demo rep. from Ping came by my club today, so figured I might as well get fitted for the K15 driver and FW's I've been pondering.

I'm quite familiar with the driver, but the FW's were a first for me. All I can say is wow! Fantastic club. Was hitting the 5w, and things quickly moved from pondering to "must have now!". Smash factor 1.5 anyone? :D

Carsten I love when ponder mode goes by so quickly. Congrats on finding the right clubs:cake:

Me too. I just want one for my range time so I can dial in my wedges:call-me:

Exactly! My carts all have GPS in them and thats good enough for the most part on the course, but on the range, the tees are always moving and I have no idea where the flags are. Plus there are 5-6 shots a round where I wish I had a laser.

Its official...going to get a serious driver fitting at Hot Stix in the near future. :disapointed:

Pondering if I need to go from a 52* & 56* to a 50* & 55*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back