Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have R11 irons and new wedges on my mind. Just dont know what wedges at the moment.

Maybe you should make a thread!

I was just thinking about making a "What is the best GPS thread" or should I say pondering it... hehe

I am not pondering R11's. Not sure why, but I'm just not.

For some reason when I looked at the Nike wedges at GG I wasnt feeling them. Not even sure why. Maybe the stupid price. I think they're almost as expensive as the new Ping wedge.

I was thinking about getting a cheap set of watson wedges to hold me over till the new 588's. Now I'm thinking about just drinking the koolaid and going with a set of Eidolon vsoles now and game them for a while. Contemplating a setup of 50/54/58 or 52/56/60 but I think the 60 would get me into more trouble than it would get me out of, something the 58 might not do. Plus the 50/54/58 setup is closer to the 45* PW in my x22 set.

That is a nice looking, clean, simple wedge. Love the dark meat color one.

I was pondering them for you, btw. Anywhere around you that carries the B-Stone stuff?

dont think so, i know the gg in dware doesnt, atleast that i can remember

Thinking about a 3W, predominantly for off the tee. I'm very happy with the M2 hybrid shots from the fairway and rough. Outside of 200-210 yards, I'm pretty much laying up to the front of the green anyway because there are too many options around for an O/B to the right, or some other nasty mess, at my home course. I do have a number of tight, short par-4s (320-350) where the driver isn't an optimal choice. Not only are the holes tight but the fairway often runs out around 230 yards or so so a 220-230 yard drive would be perfect.

Because they're ugly as sin?

I'm pondering when the embargo dates on the new Callaway, Taylormade and Nike stuff is up so I can talk about them and not get THP in trouble.

No, I don't think that.

I'm just not really into them. That could all change at any time though.

I really want a pair of golf sunglasses. I lost mine. And I really like the Nike offering over the past few cycles....

I was pondering them for you, btw. Anywhere around you that carries the B-Stone stuff?

The Krack is correct. No one that I know of around here. Ponder them for me bro.

Tapatalk: Romosexuals use it too

Hmmmm, shoot me, but I'm pondering belly putters, more appropriately SeeMore's. My Lajosi Rokko66 is 385g's though, as as CS I could convert it pretty easily to a Belly.

Why am I thinking about this?

Hmmmm, shoot me, but I'm pondering belly putters, more appropriately SeeMore's. My Lajosi Rokko66 is 385g's though, as as CS I could convert it pretty easily to a Belly.

Media.

My twitter feed consists of Long Putter talk and the occasional read-worthy tweet.

I have been pondering the SeeMore belly's also this week out on their site. SB1 to be exact...

Media.

My twitter feed consists of Long Putter talk and the occasional read-worthy tweet.

Hahaha.

I figure since I have the hefty girl that is the Rokko66, I might as well reshaft it and see, save lots of cash this way and if/when its a crash and burn there's no harm no foul.

I've been pondering the Q-star balls for a while and after reading all the reviews on it I picked myself up a dozen and will hopefully get to use them next week.

pondering Sligo shorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back