Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
pondering a new stand bag...the cheap one I bought at the beginning of the year is falling apart already...shocker

I like that Adidas stand bag Mike

I like that Adidas stand bag Mike

yeah trying to work something out. im not too picky when it comes to bags, just want something that isnt going to fall apart after 6 months.

Might try taking it back to my guy at Dicks that usually hooks us up and see if there is anything he can do about it

Who makes the bag Mike?

Just went to Maxfli's website and its pretty sad. They do have a contact us button though. If it were me I would contact them and see what they say

http://www.maxfli.com/#/Home

Just went to Maxfli's website and its pretty sad. They do have a contact us button though. If it were me I would contact them and see what they say

http://www.maxfli.com/#/Home

yeah I might try dicks first, cause I wouldnt mind a credit towards another bag (non maxfli)

then as a last resort contact maxfli and see waht they say

Jeez Mike, don't you want to put that awesome equipment in a sweeter bag? You can find some great stand bags on Ebay for some great deals. I would highly recommend the Ogio GROM. I have one and love that bag.

Jeez Mike, don't you want to put that awesome equipment in a sweeter bag? You can find some great stand bags on Ebay for some great deals. I would highly recommend the Ogio GROM. I have one and love that bag.

oh I agree, that bag was bought way before I got the new sticks, next one will be an upgrade for sure either way

I need shoes. In a bad way. Badly. Tough call whether to buy them before Scotland or not. Urghhh

Before dude. You've got to take a 1000 pictures of this trip and you don't want to stare at ratty old shoes

I second the GROM recommendation. Super awesome bag.

ugh - I'm pondering a new driver for the 2012 season. After reading the B40 reviews, I don't know if I'm going to like the lack of forgiveness.

Not sure if anyone is pondering a GPS device but I got an offer from SkyCaddie for my OnPar. Looks like if you bought an OnPar and registered it with your email you can get a SkyCaddie SGX for $199 which is a great price. And they will give you the silver advantage membership for free. I know a few people around here had OnPar GPS devices, might want to jump on that deal for the best GPS on the market.

Not sure if anyone is pondering a GPS device but I got an offer from SkyCaddie for my OnPar. Looks like if you bought an OnPar and registered it with your email you can get a SkyCaddie SGX for $199 which is a great price. And they will give you the silver advantage membership for free. I know a few people around here had OnPar GPS devices, might want to jump on that deal for the best GPS on the market.

What if you didn't register your OnPar kmac?

talked to my man Bob the pro at Dicks, he said no problem bring it in and they will give me store credit that I can use towards a new bag. Cant find the receipt but I guess they can look it up through sorting through my scorecard transactions...(good luck with that, I use that thing all the time)

Pondering a set of R9 TP's. Why? No reason, just... because.

Pondering a set of R9 TP's. Why? No reason, just... because.

I can tell you the R9's are good. I haven't hit the TP's though.

I really should order up the Redline 5I from blind9. I really should. The 6I is has been incredible. Why not the 5 and a 21-22 hybrid. Makes so much sense I should just do it.

I'm thinking 2 things:
Either a Bushnell or Leupold Rangefinder (feel free to sell me on one over the other)

and #2

Buying about 4 dozen ball different than what I'm playing (Bridgestone e6)..and see if I like anything better...
Bridgestone 330-RX
Srixon Q-Star
MacGregor VIP (which I understand is made by Srixon and is similar to the Q-Star)
Top-Flite Gamer V2 (also read a thread about these)
I don't know...I have 12 dozen Titleist NIB ProV1 under my desk at work (free, didn't buy them), but I think they play just a little above my game right now...just wanna' try something a little different...although the e6 has been a GREAT ball for me.

I'm thinking 2 things:
Either a Bushnell or Leupold Rangefinder (feel free to sell me on one over the other)

and #2

Buying about 4 dozen ball different than what I'm playing (Bridgestone e6)..and see if I like anything better...
Bridgestone 330-RX
Srixon Q-Star
MacGregor VIP (which I understand is made by Srixon and is similar to the Q-Star)
I don't know...I have 12 dozen Titleist NIB ProV1 under my desk at work (free, didn't buy them), but I think they play just a little above my game right now...just wanna' try something a little different...although the e6 has been a GREAT ball for me.

Go Bushnell, I love mine and have only had one thing go bad, the battery. Its been great.

I'm thinking 2 things:

and #2

Bridgestone 330-RX
Srixon Q-Star

I love the B330RX. Just about perfect for my game. Have not tried the others although I am interested in trying the Q-STar out. I used the Diablo HX Tour last weekend and liked it

Definitely try the Q-Star. Impressed with what I have seen thus far but will have more thoughts by tomorrow night.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back