Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ bridges "nub" interpretation.

The only person putting with a nub around here that I know of is spanks haha

The only person putting with a nub around here that I know of is spanks haha

If it would help me shave strokes off, I'd putt with a b-u-n.

Heck of a putter Bridges! Now you can be just like Carling haha.

The SeeMore DB1 (or is it DB2?) is a heck of an Anser style putter. You should also try to find a Bettinardi with a milled face. That would make for such a hot collection.

I don't understand why putters are so bloody addictive..

I just bought one a month ago, love it, love putting with it, but can't stop checking out new ones!!

Heck of a putter Bridges! Now you can be just like Carling haha.

The SeeMore DB1 (or is it DB2?) is a heck of an Anser style putter. You should also try to find a Bettinardi with a milled face. That would make for such a hot collection.

Thanks man! and ya I forgot that she used that till you said it, smallville will probably say something about it to lol

ya I'm looking for a good deal on a SeeMore and Ping Karsten now, the Bettinardi might be a little while since it cost a little bit more but it's definitely on the list along with a machine putter and many other nice ones. That machine y'all get for the outing is calling my name one of these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh God, make it stop.

MizunoBC1.jpg

Sorry, I tried but you know I have no control over human emotion. :D

lol I have bought it yet, but I have a feeling I will.

I did not know Mizuno/bettinardi were the same thing (well not same thing but you know what I mean)

lol I have bought it yet, but I have a feeling I will.

I did not know Mizuno/bettinardi were the same thing (well not same thing but you know what I mean)

Were and are no longer associated, just selling out inventory. Awesome putters and Betti's "fit face" milling is buttery. Globalgolf has a bc2 used for a song by the way (only way I know is I snagged a 49.00 mFGP on there today and saw it lol)

Awesome flatsticks and a STEAL now!

Were and are no longer associated, just selling out inventory. Awesome putters and Betti's "fit face" milling is buttery. Globalgolf has a bc2 used for a song by the way (only way I know is I snagged a 49.00 mFGP on there today and saw it lol)

Awesome flatsticks and a STEAL now!

Wait so they're not together anymore?

I dont like the CB2 I like the CB1 better and found a good deal on a new one. I saw the one on global golf but just wasnt a fan of the CB2.

Wait so they're not together anymore?

I dont like the CB2 I like the CB1 better and found a good deal on a new one. I saw the one on global golf but just wasnt a fan of the CB2.

Nope, not together. Betti stands alone now and last I saw Mizzy is working on a line of their own milled putters (and pics weren't bad).

And does so well, I love Bettinardi's, sweet flatsticks for sure.

Nope, Bettinardi is on its own. As stated in our video interview with him as well as on our radio show. The new line is incredible (BB series). As for cost, the Bettinardi actually costs less than the DB-1 SeeMore as far as MAP pricing goes.

Nope, Bettinardi is on its own. As stated in our video interview with him as well as on our radio show. The new line is incredible (BB series). As for cost, the Bettinardi actually costs less than the DB-1 SeeMore as far as MAP pricing goes.

Oh I did not know that, I just saw all the pictures of mizuno and bettinardi together so I thought they were the same. Well guess I will need one of both now haha

Is the interview still on the homepage? I guess I missed that one, because I don't remember it.

===== QUOTE JB ====

===== /QUOTE ====

Oh I did not know that, I just saw all the pictures of mizuno and bettinardi together so I thought they were the same. Well guess I will need one of both now haha

Is the interview still on the homepage? I guess I missed that one, because I don't remember it.

Yup. And in the forum. Search bettinardi booth or bettinardi interview. We have a few with Bob talking about putters, belts, etc..

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Yup. And in the forum. Search bettinardi booth or bettinardi interview. We have a few with Bob talking about putters, belts, etc..

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

alright going to find it now.. Is Bob or another Bettinardi Associate a member on here? Just saw a new member sign up with bettinardi as there name so just wondering..

alright going to find it now.. Is Bob or another Bettinardi Associate a member on here? Just saw a new member sign up with bettinardi as there name so just wondering..

That is Keith from Bettinardi. He is here to answer questions for people if needed.

Hey how is the 8881 wilson staff model compared to the 8861 model?

I did not know the 8881 was a milled version tilll I just saw it. Is it fairly new or been out for a while?

Hey how is the 8881 wilson staff model compared to the 8861 model?

I did not know the 8881 was a milled version tilll I just saw it. Is it fairly new or been out for a while?

It was new for 2010.

Alright, its on my putter list lol

should be able to find one really cheap! i love that putter for some reason. the stock grip sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back