Equipment Tie In - #TheKing

You get an A for effort though!

Yay, do I get a trophy?

NiceTryside.JPG

:laughing:

We are so excited to be able to roll out the full tie in pretty soon.
So much awesome going into this event.

Great news! Cant wait to hear the full story.

I'm excited to see what this entails. Although I don't think its intentional by anyone I believe this event is being overlooked by some in favor of the Morgan Cup. Having been around you several times recently, each and every time you have said that this one is going to be really really special. With so much excitement about all of the events I know it's easy to get tunnel vision for a few of them but I know those selected for this are truly in for one INCREDIBLE event. I would love to go to battle with Team Harry!

I'm excited to see what this entails. Although I don't think its intentional by anyone I believe this event is being overlooked by some in favor of the Morgan Cup. Having been around you several times recently, each and every time you have said that this one is going to be really really special. With so much excitement about all of the events I know it's easy to get tunnel vision for a few of them but I know those selected for this are truly in for one INCREDIBLE event. I would love to go to battle with Team Harry!

Without question it is. That is a real shame considering this was going to replace the Morgan Cup and we never go backwards...

This is going to be so incredibly unique and special for those that participate. Think #Grandaddy meets #THPMC and creates #TheKing

Without question it is. That is a real shame considering this was going to replace the Morgan Cup and we never go backwards...

This is going to be so incredibly unique and special for those that participate. Think #Grandaddy meets #THPMC and creates #TheKing

Well this is a good way to get the blood flowing on a Sunday morning :D

Honestly, I'm pumped about the possibility to be in the MC because I know what all it involves, but I keep putting in for #TheKing too because of how excited you are about it. It is a huge unknown, but I know the type of events you dream up, and you've got a record of putting together amazing events. If I'm lucky enough to get in either event, then the pedal hits the metal and I'm all in.

Having a chance to meet and tee it up with Harry and Chad, and a bunch of lucky THPers, in a competitive format that promises to be pure unadulterated fun can only be an awesome, out-of-sight experience. Sure, I am trying hard to qualify for the Morgan Cup, but I'm trying just as hard to get into #TheKing. To me, the two are quite different and attract me for different reasons. #THPMC would be more of a personal challenge to prepare to play the very best golf one can and compete for a team in a once in a lifetime (for me) "professional" type atmosphere. I want that ultimate challenge. #TheKing is an opportunity to play with guys in the industry that I admire and can tell just by their personalities and some small interaction on twitter that would be so much fun it just cannot be missed. I felt the same way about the #granddaddy, but missed this year's. I haven't taken my eye off of that either for 2014.

Last edited:

That sounds truly amazing!!!

Jump on in and enter Icey. Its going to be a great event.

I know the Morgan Cup casts a large shadow but come on people! Team rooms and shared dinners with industry insiders? Team competition? Weapons of mass distance?(or dispersion if you're on team Chad). Amazing resort? Equipment tie-in that is already awesome and could get better?
There are hundreds of you fighting for 20 or so Morgan Cup spots...#TheKing is deserving of your attention. We have the potential to turn this event into an unforgettable experience for everyone involved just like the Morgan Cup is.
Now lets get some Chad bashing vine videos going and add some pages to this thread!

Personal preference but id prefer the king over the mc.. ill have my entry in by 1130 wedneaday..

I love this quote!

Personal preference but id prefer the king over the mc.. ill have my entry in by 1130 wedneaday..

Me too, MC would be awesome but TheKing leads up to my 40th birthday. I couldn't imagine a better way to celebrate my milestone.

I love this quote!

And I meant every word of it. I know people are putting all their hope and eggs in one basket. That's their choice I guess, but I can tell you from the planning, there is no way I would. Two awesome events and somewhere around 30 spots only between them. They have virtually the same cost (except King includes lodging) and I would want to give myself the best chance at getting into one.

But thats just me.

I put my best entry forth, hopefully it's enough! I am definitely not overlooking this event.

In my mind with the limited number of spots for both of these amazing events one can't just go all out for one of these. Either way if I am selected or not I will definitely be looking at volunteering!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I shall pur in as many entry's as I can for as many events I can attend. So many crative , hungry, and deticated members..you cant just hope and pray for one..

So much awesomeness is going to be in store for this event. I'm really excited and hope others jump on in with entries! Just with the way Callaway does things you know they are really going to bring it! And seeing the excitement that JB and GG have for this just makes me want to pinch myself. Is this real!?!

This here is making me shake in my boots. So excited to find out the full deets!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I know the Morgan Cup casts a large shadow but come on people! Team rooms and shared dinners with industry insiders? Team competition? Weapons of mass distance?(or dispersion if you're on team Chad). Amazing resort? Equipment tie-in that is already awesome and could get better?
There are hundreds of you fighting for 20 or so Morgan Cup spots...#TheKing is deserving of your attention. We have the potential to turn this event into an unforgettable experience for everyone involved just like the Morgan Cup is.
Now lets get some Chad bashing vine videos going and add some pages to this thread!

Epic truth here. I respect anyone's decision on what events they want to enter for, but no one should doubt the awesomeness that will ensue in #TheKing, especially the way JB is raving. Everybody enter, do it up!!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Jump on in and enter Icey. Its going to be a great event.
You got it!!! I've entered the previous ones and are putting the final touches on my next entry! #TheKing sounds amazing. I remember during the MC last year and when the MC was going to be gone and the "NEW" event was being discussed it was being dubbed the greatest ever, and that speaks volumes considering the MC I just experienced was truly incredible.

So much awesomeness is going to be in store for this event. I'm really excited and hope others jump on in with entries! Just with the way Callaway does things you know they are really going to bring it! And seeing the excitement that JB and GG have for this just makes me want to pinch myself. Is this real!?!

Plus you are on the right team!

If santa loves me I will be going deep with a new driver #TheKing

April will be here before you all know it!

Back