ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

Well United wins, let's see if i can match my longest streak of the month at a whopping 4 straight!

I think I've had 3 or 4 W4's. The red star is eluding me!

Bad news for Pitt. I'm counting on them to win my fifth straight.

Pitts a big east team besides the Cuse, Im staying away from the Big East.

Pitts a big east team besides the Cuse, Im staying away from the Big East.

Yep, probably should have stayed away!

Just started a couple of days ago and already 2-0. Come on Duke!

Thanks :D Now I'm 3 - 0. Hopefully Cinny can pull a good win tonight so I don't have to suffer my first loss :C.

Oh ya, we got cricket tomorrow morning. Go Chennai Super Kings:clapp:

Thanks :D Now I'm 3 - 0. Hopefully Cinny can pull a good win tonight so I don't have to suffer my first loss :C.
Too bad Philley, but on the bright side, it's only going to be the first loss of many in this game!

Oh ya, we got cricket tomorrow morning. Go Chennai Super Kings:clapp:
I'm going with Bangalore. Just because I like the name! hehehe
Plus I did so bad yesterday I need the picks!

How can you NOT pick the Royal Challengers. That name kicks a$$!

How can you NOT pick the Royal Challengers. That name kicks a$$!

What are you talking about? Kings is powerful enough and these dudes are Super Kings. Is there any other ranking higher than that. Like Ultimate Kings?

What are you talking about? Kings is powerful enough and these dudes are Super Kings. Is there any other ranking higher than that. Like Ultimate Kings?

You know, youre right. I failed to realize the supremeness of the Kings! But I still took the Bangalores lol. I was looking at the score and realized I had no idea what I was looking at or who was winning

You know, youre right. I failed to realize the supremeness of the Kings! But I still took the Bangalores lol. I was looking at the score and realized I had no idea what I was looking at or who was winning

I should've went Bangalore-ing.

Could you imagine if we added an adjective to our team names like they do? I'd cheer for the Evil Yankees or the Knickety Knicks.

Well I'm up to four in a row again, so I would suggest that a sure bet would be to pick five goals or less in the late hockey game tonight since I am going with six or more!

Dam you Super Kings.

Well I'm up to four in a row again, so I would suggest that a sure bet would be to pick five goals or less in the late hockey game tonight since I am going with six or more!

Grrrrrrrrr. Up 3-2 before the third period. 3-2 FINAL! I only needed one goal by anyone! Grrrrrrrr.

Going with the home team Royals tomorrow in the AM.

I cant go against Punjabi. I just have that feeling.

I'm with ya Gas. I feel that the funnier named teams will come out ahead!

Back