ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

I'm not saying anything until I lose again.

Oops, that probably counts as saying something!

This month is not going so hot for me :(

Most I can manage is two in a row...

I got the streak up to 8 in a row, then Manchester City ruined it for me. Shoulda known better! Now I've lost two, soon to be three in a row trying to get back on a win streak.

I got the streak up to 8 in a row, then Manchester City ruined it for me. Shoulda known better! Now I've lost two, soon to be three in a row trying to get back on a win streak.

Not going to happen with the Yanks-Soxs tonight. 5 THPer' all picked the Yanks and they are going down hard

You fell for the soccer match huh. One of my favorite things to do with this game is look back at the what ifs. Like the baseball game on right now, I almost went Yankees but held off. Last night I toiled back and forth with the San Jose / Detroit game and when I finally picked San Jose it was too late. Figures. Lol.

I figured they'd want to end the season on a high note. But then they didn't play Tevez until the 70th minute. It was more of a lets see what these other guys have deal.

Do you guys have a group for streak for cash? Ive been playing this since it started. I'd love to join your group! :act-up:

Do you guys have a group for streak for cash? Ive been playing this since it started. I'd love to join your group! :act-up:

From the first page of the thread! Glad to have you join our sorry little picking group! hehe
Try to use your screen name so we know who you are!

Ok I made a group up that anyone here on THP can join, the group is called THP Streakers and the password is hacker. So go ahead and join streakers!

Okay thanks. My name on ESPN is mastertyler since ive had that account before.

Sad sad month for most of us. I'm glad it starts all over tomorrow, for all the good it does us!

Looking forward to the new month, couldnt get anything going this past one. Were going streakin!!!

I can't get a streak better than two going right now. OEM, Icey and Spank are doing well early.

Yeah Im off to a good start. Funny I was just looking over the two early baseball games trying to make a pick when you posted this.

Yeah Im off to a good start. Funny I was just looking over the two early baseball games trying to make a pick when you posted this.

Picking baseball scares me... you can take the best team in the leauge and still expect to loose 30% of the time. All it takes is one bad pitch/outing and your "lock" pick turns into a streak breaker really fast.

Picking baseball scares me... you can take the best team in the leauge and still expect to loose 30% of the time. All it takes is one bad pitch/outing and your "lock" pick turns into a streak breaker really fast.

Me too. During baseball season its ALWAYS one of those games thats the streak breaker.

Got the red star and back to .500 at the same time. Been holding off on picking until the World Cup games start.

Spank's doing pretty good sofar this month and The Master (I don't remember who he is) is on a good 7 gamer right now.

Halfway through the month and the top streak so far is a bunch tied at 14, and none of those are current. There are also a bunch at 13. The longest current streak is just 12.

I really hate this game! Hold on, I gotta make another pick!

Congrats WR!

Thats right, I took France this morning. Dont mind me while I pat my own back LOL

alright im up to 9 now and need some help on games for tomorrow. thinking about taking Paraguay for the win over new zealand? and then taking adam wainwright over the blue jays and morrow for the 7:05 game.. i have been picking nothing but baseball and just have been picking one pick a day for the last 9 days and they have all been baseball except for one golf pick.. so i need a little help on the soccer games (dont know much about them)

alright im up to 9 now and need some help on games for tomorrow. thinking about taking Paraguay for the win over new zealand? and then taking adam wainwright over the blue jays and morrow for the 7:05 game.. i have been picking nothing but baseball and just have been picking one pick a day for the last 9 days and they have all been baseball except for one golf pick.. so i need a little help on the soccer games (dont know much about them)

9?! Why aren't you in our group? haha. Highest in our group is White Rhino at 8!

lol i have been playing for almost a year now and this is the highest i ever got before. im only 12-5-1 for this month havent played alot but used to everyday i think the best i did for a month was 51-45(as far as total wins) but havent played that much lately. and i didnt know there was a group my bad! lol

Back