Euro 2012 (Spoilers)

Everyone that thinks the Germans will walk through the Dutch team is kidding themselves. The Dutch team is a really good team. Hopefully they will find a way to play RVP and Huntelaar together.

Everyone that thinks the Germans will walk through the Dutch team is kidding themselves. The Dutch team is a really good team. Hopefully they will find a way to play RVP and Huntelaar together.

I agree. The Dutch are a damn good team. I'm excited for that game.

I want to see the Netherlands verse anybody in the final.....Hup HOLLAND

Cant wait for the Dutch vs Germany game today gonna be a thriller.I am looking at a 3-2 Dutch victory

Super Mario!!

Did van Bommel really manage to play a half without getting a yellow?

Well, I guess I am an idiot..haha

Yeah, Gomez and co. are tearing the Dutch apart right now.

I think the Dutch were a little cocky going into this tournament thinking they were just going to roll over teams. Their groups is so damn hard.

Dutch just look like there's no communication there. I mean even when they do get control, seems like no one is on the same page.

We need one more goal. I think Schweinsteiger is going to score soon.

Haha schweinsteiger doing the jersey swap with a fan.

Yesterday's games were probably the best of the tournament so far. Portugal should have been out of sight before Denmark equalised. Ronaldo had 2 or 3 chances he would have taken if he had been playing for Real Madrid and not Portugal. I liked the way Varela set himself up for the winner with a complete air shot!

The suprising thing in the second game was not how well Germany played as they have a really good young team but just how poor the Dutch were. They were slightly better in the second half especially once Robben stopped shooting all the time.

Will be interesting to see if Spain play with a striker tonight instead of the 4-6-0 they started with against Italy.

Ireland got beat by a far better team tonight. But no one can dispute we have the best supporters and the world. It was amazing watching the last 5 mins

Ireland got beat by a far better team tonight. But no one can dispute we have the best supporters and the world. It was amazing watching the last 5 mins

Agreed on both counts.

Torres still has a wicked shot but he's lost a step.

Del Bosque added a true "9" to the lineup today, and Torres responded.
Everyone's high on Germany as favorites, but don't sleep on the World Champions...

Del Bosque added a true "9" to the lineup today, and Torres responded.
Everyone's high on Germany as favorites, but don't sleep on the World Champions...

Wouldn't dream of it. But then I loved Spain even back in the days of Morientes and their inability to do anything without mass infighting. Kinda like the Dutch now

What a difference when Spain play with a striker! Torres looks like he is getting back to something like his best which has to be a worry for the other teams.

I think Italy might struggle to get through now. They will probably need to score a few against Ireland and Ithey don't look like they have more than 1 or 2 goals in them.

Sunday the Dutch team will beat Portugal with at least a 2 goals difference....... Then they will switch off their Playstation ;-)

I apollogies for the poor effords of my team, and the (stubborn) coach who refused to start with Dirk Kuyt, Rafael van der Vaart and Klaas Jan "the Hunt" Huntelaar. After the first match against Denmark one newspaper headed "Legoland beat Egoland". Need no further explanation.

Yesterday I was watching the Spain-Ireland match. Great atmosphere, that's how every match should be.

Did anyone see the rain in the Ukraine v France yesterday? It was mental for 30 minutes or so with forked lightning, the players had to go off for about an hour before it continued.

Yep, did see it. There was heavy lightning before the match even started. The referee made a wise decision to stop the match for an hour (year ago a dutch goalie got struck by lightning). The match itself was a good one.

The Polish have had more shots on goal in the first 15 minutes of a match that I can remember. I like all the tats in Euro soccer.

Portugal is currently leading the Netherlands 2-1, with Ronaldo having both goals for Portugal. The Netherlands has looked bad all match long, such a disappointing effort by that squad after making it to the World Cup final 2 years ago. As it stands now, Germany and Portugal would advance in this group as Germany is also up 2-1.

I can't believe the Dutch won't advance. What a poor showing. But good on Portugal for getting it done themselves.

Back