Euro 2012 (Spoilers)

England is not looking good

Rooney and Westwood could be related. They look kind of similar

Wow! I thought that was a goal for sure.

I feel like smalls in here, just talking to myself, haha

Ukraine has had the better chances in this game. It's funny to hear the ESPN announcers not hide their disappointment in England.

ROONEY!

Ukraine got screwed out of a goal, ball was cleared at the goal line by an England defender, replays showed the ball was across the line but the referees didn't see that.

So the quarterfinals are set....
Thursday: Czech Republic vs. Portugal
Friday: Germany vs. Greece
Saturday: Spain vs. France
Sunday: England vs. Italy

England were a bit fortunate today as Ukraine dominated the game for long periods. If Shevchenko had been fit from the start it could have been different.

Zlatan scored a great goal against France who looked like they were going through the motions.

Quarter finals should be good. I think Portugal, Germany & Spain will make it through. In the other one anything could happen.

Didn't look good, but got the win. Even though they got lucky on the non-goal by Ukraine in the second half.

I feel like smalls in here, just talking to myself, haha
I'd have been here with you, but we were watching on DVR. Just ended here.

So the quarterfinals are set....
Thursday: Czech Republic vs. Portugal
Friday: Germany vs. Greece
Saturday: Spain vs. France
Sunday: England vs. Italy
Starts with a great match-up and gets better with each successive game. I look forward to the Azzurri ending the misery for England fans.

Wow - excellent strike, excellent save there. The first 60 minutes have been a bit drab, but perhaps this match is starting to heat up.

Why does Greece always play so well jn the Euro Cup but terrible in the WC?

Ukraine got screwed out of a goal, ball was cleared at the goal line by an England defender, replays showed the ball was across the line but the referees didn't see that.

The play was offside anyways. Idiot miss on the goal but it shouldn't have been a shot in the first place.

Great header by Ronaldo. Even though I hate the man

Makes a change for the rub of the green to go England's way for a change.
Funny how England were denied a far more important goal in the last World Cup, Sepp Blatter said he would look into goal line technology, but was pretty disinterested. Now England have been on the receiving end of a bit of good fortune, he know thinks goal line technology is essential. The bloke is an idiot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so it's retro smileys for me ; )

So Portugal go through to the semis after a great diving header from Ronaldo to give them a 1-0 win. If Portugal had a decent striker they would pose much more of a threat.

Makes a change for the rub of the green to go England's way for a change.
Funny how England were denied a far more important goal in the last World Cup, Sepp Blatter said he would look into goal line technology, but was pretty disinterested. Now England have been on the receiving end of a bit of good fortune, he know thinks goal line technology is essential. The bloke is an idiot!
goal in question

Clearly wasn't a goal. It was revenge for Wembley, hah! ;)

Why does Greece always play so well jn the Euro Cup but terrible in the WC?

Easier qualifying and less good teams. Czech republic, Russia, and Poland arent exactly power houses. They just pack the box and hope for a counter attack. They had to qualify for the Euro 2012 by beating Croatia, Israel, Latvia, Georgia, Malta. Not exactly tough competition..lol

I've never seen a game this one-sided that was 0-0 heading towards the break.

Scratch that... lol. Lamm with a strike reminiscent of his opening goal in the '06 World Cup.

That was a well-placed strike. I think Germany will add at least one more before all is said and done.

EQUALISER!!!!! WOW!! Talk about against the run of play.

Back