Extra Rounds and Travel Talk - Wilson Staff #PersonalDistance event in Chicago

Someone lose a head cover?
deb28ce861b77464cbd5d66400a196af.jpg

Jealous of you all.

On the way...

Not a bad way to finish 9!
gu7ary4u.jpg
Ignore the construction in the background.

One stroke lead by Lord Corp after nine. Tight match!

Hello parking lot in toledo

PGA Superstore and Golfsmith right down the road from the Homewood. Jackpot!

Pics look great. Hope everyone had fun, today. As with others, I'm totally jealous. Looking at the pics and then out my office window on a beautiful fall day? Yeah, not my favorite Friday. :banghead: BTW, did dhartmann ever take off his parka and mittens?

Pics look great. Hope everyone had fun, today. As with others, I'm totally jealous. Looking at the pics and then out my office window on a beautiful fall day? Yeah, not my favorite Friday. :banghead: BTW, did dhartmann ever take off his parka and mittens?
I don't think it got above 75 today...

Par 3 17th
5u3eje5u.jpg

No but I do have my winter hat on!

And NiceyHawk takes down LordCorp. Hawk says he retires on top!

I'm stockpiling any victories I may have for the zoo crew...

Very fun day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a great time today on a fun course.
Thank you adamw238 for #TheGrandaddy prep!

Just got home, really awesome time today! Very good opportunity to meet a bunch of great THP'ers.

LordCorp did go down but we had a pretty good time doing it! Next we take LordCorp to Lawsonia!

IceyHawk just came up with too many shots and made too many puts for us to keep up on the back side.

Once again, very nice meeting everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slice is gonna make it home before I do! Pics and comments when I do.

Back