Extra Rounds and Travel Talk - Wilson Staff #PersonalDistance event in Chicago

Sounds like we all marked the same kind of balls with the same sharpie

Extra Rounds and Travel Talk - Wilson Staff #PersonalDistance event in Chicago

Not Duffy or Mike - maybe JRodm. Duffy was playing a prototype and mikeDean had a red dot.

Not Duffy or Mike - maybe JRodm. Duffy was playing a prototype and mikeDean had a red dot.

Sorry fellas, I didn't play a Personal Distance ball yesterday.

Mine had red lines on each side of the FG Tour logo. I think I lost 3 balls yesterday

I have your ball Brad. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A great round w Adam today at The Highlands of Elgin. After a 1 hr first delay, we played a fantastic 18, and I found a Wilson Staff #PersonalDistance ball in the left rough on #2. The course played tougher w wind all day but it was a better round. And the new WS D200 driver.... So sweet today!

You smoked that driver all day! It was like watching a completely different golfer compared to Friday. I don't think you missed many fairways either. Great weather, great round and great company. We laughed, I cried and we both had fun.

I have your ball Brad. Lol

Did you find it on that hill between 1&2?! I was so pissed I couldn't see it in that grass.

Nevermind, that was definitely my drive on #2, hit it well, but just left, and we never found it, had to take a penalty.

Nevermind, that was definitely my drive on #2, hit it well, but just left, and we never found it, had to take a penalty.

You had the guy with the worst vision ever as your cart pal.

It was easy to see. Prob longer than you thought!!

It was easy to see. Prob longer than you thought!!

More than likely. He was absolutely killing that D200 all day. He was having a great round till the rest of us brought him down.

You had the guy with the worst vision ever as your cart pal.

Not everyone can have an eagle eye in their foursome.

I cannot wait for the recap thread!

You sir are one heck of a lost golf ball finder. That's a great skill!

No lie. He went into the hills on Friday to look for his ball and came out with 4...none of them his. But eventually he did find his ball. Heck, today he found 3 balls while looking for mine.

Spivey's a cool dude. I'll play a round with him anytime. Probably the most positive golfer I've ever been around. It just makes it that much better golfing with him.

Sounds like you all had a blast on Friday and Saturday too. Can't wait for the recaps either.

Mistwood swag
jyty4uhu.jpg

That headcover is bad ass

Forget the ball with Kelpie's korner. Most miserable korner in the world.

Forget the ball with Kelpie's korner. Most miserable korner in the world.
If I found that ball, I would hit the damn thing into the water - just like almost every one of my other shots thru Kelpie's corner!!

If I found that ball, I would hit the damn thing into the water - just like almost every one of my other shots thru Kelpie's corner!!

Yeah, is the Kelpie's Korner ball a floater?

Back