Fallout - Amazon Prime Video

Episode 2 was even better than the first. They did a fantastic job with this series so far.

Episode 2 was even better than the first. They did a fantastic job with this series so far.
I held off for the airplane tomorrow 😬

Also, the fact that this show is FINALLY getting us Fallout 4 remastered from Bethesda, with new content, and the mod center makes me happy happy.

Know nothing about the game but loved the first episode! Really well done!

Weird. But I'm not into video games.

Watched first two episodes.

E2 done and I’m so glad I was so wrong on this one.

This is a hoot.

Really impressed so far. Makes me want to play Fallout again.

Same. The fact that they are remastering 4 will have me diving back in.
I really hope they don't mess up the remaster a la GTA.

I really hope they don't mess up the remaster a la GTA.
It’s not as old as those were, it’ll be solid. I actually trust Bethesda.

It’s not as old as those were, it’ll be solid. I actually trust Bethesda.
They are certainly better in many regards, but I've been burnt on too many remasters.

But what gives hope is how good Fallout 4 and New Vegas look with mods.

Also, the fact that this show is FINALLY getting us Fallout 4 remastered from Bethesda, with new content, and the mod center makes me happy happy.
I have played Fallout 4 for 3160 hours according to my Steam account, so I'm definitely down for some new content!

This show doesn't have a bunch of woke BS in it, does it? I'm afraid Amazon is going to ruin the entire franchise just like Netflix ruined The Witcher. That would really, really suck.

Watched the first episode last night. I don’t know anything about the game but the show is fun so far..

Watched the first episode last night. I don’t know anything about the game but the show is fun so far..
Finished Ep. 4 last night, it's great. I need to go back and play the game now.

Same. The fact that they are remastering 4 will have me diving back in.
I never played Fallout 4. Played the heck out of 3 and New Vegas.

I have played Fallout 4 for 3160 hours according to my Steam account, so I'm definitely down for some new content!
That's 131 days of playing.

Wow.

Fallout 4 remastered will be steam deck compatible….
Excited Scott Evans GIF by NBC World Of Dance

Finally got a chance to watch Ep1. This show has a ton of promise! Haven't seen Ep1 this good since Firefly.

This thread got me watching this. On the episode 2

My daughter and I watched 20 minutes of episode 2 last night and will finish tonight.

After my short experience with the series, I love it. I like the comedy, tone, violence that is all in the game. I like the easter eggs from playing the game and my daughter likes the show having not played the game.

One of the things I love about the game is roaming around houses and towns and thinking about what happened there. There was some of that already in the series.

I want to keep reiterating that my daughter is 18; am not watching this with a child.

Done. Last night.

Again, not a gamer, but I loved it. And I wish that I hadn't finished it so quickly.

Back