Father's Day on Bushnell & THP

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Win the gift of eye sight for your father courtesy of Bushnell and The Hackers Paradise.

Let's face it, shopping for our fathers is never easy. What to get, how much to spend, etc etc.... Bushnell and THP are going to make it easy for one lucky reader.

We are giving away a brand new Bushnell Tour V2 Rangefinder as well as the Laser Skinz of your choosing (or your Dad's choosing). You may remember these from our coverage of the PGA Show.

Here are some pictures of what is up for grabs.
Range Finder and Pouch
553734978_oBANa-M.jpg

Rangefinder Tour V2 (What THP considers the best out there)
553735490_LTqm5-M.jpg

The Laser Skinz (I absolutely love these things)
558187667_9muVz-M.jpg

Now here are the rules
You must put together one sentence in 30 words or less and use all four of these words separately. Each word must be used.

Range (for range finder)
Dad or Father (for Father's Day)
One (For being the #1 Rangefinder in golf)
Better (because with this your Dad will be better)

All entries must be emailed to josh@thehackersparadise.com or golfergal@thehackersparadies.com or sent via PM to us.

This contest will run until Father's Day 6-21-09.
Only one entry per person.
This contest is open to EVERYBODY that reads this and wants to participate.

We hope everybody has fun with this one and gets creative. The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges. If you have any questions about this do not hesitate to email or PM me.

• Admin
That is fine too Dent.

Yet ANOTHER awesome contest, brought to you by THP!! :banana:

JB & GG have more prizes than Bob Barker!

• Admin
Bushnell is so great to work with and they wanted to do something for THP. So we asked about the contest and they loved the idea.

• Admin
We got it Dent. Thank you.

Do you have to use the words in the context that you want them to mean in the sentence?

• Admin
Not at all.

Awesome contest, JB. This looks like a great rangefinder.

We are loving some of these entries guys and gals. Keep em coming.

Great contest. I've already got one, so no point in entering, but I look forward to the creative ideas!

Great contest. I've already got one, so no point in entering, but I look forward to the creative ideas!

But this contest is for Father's Day. Certainly there are fathers that you know that need this. hehe (mine for example)

Maybe I'll try to win it, then have a sub-contest for the contest prize?

Until that box arrives and you see this beauty.

Thinking of my entry now. That looks like a great prize. I want the red skin after I win um.. I mean my dad would want the red skin for it. :wink:

Thinking of my entry now. That looks like a great prize. I want the red skin after I win um.. I mean my dad would want the red skin for it. :wink:

I'm confident Hubby would like the pink one. :clapp:

Well...we he needs a range finder...so I sent in my entry.

Can't win if you don't enter. I put my entry in.

Keep them coming guys.

Back