Father's Day on Bushnell & THP

Entry

Entry

How do I enter to win this for my Dad. He's blind in one eye and 50% in the other. He still loves this game and anything to help my Dad would be great!

tim

While this may not be the perfect gift for him, it would be wonderfully appreciated I am sure TW.

I'd love to win this, the one I have now is like carrying a box compared to this!

I'd love to win this, the one I have now is like carrying a box compared to this!

You mean the one your Dad is carrying is like a box?

Great entries guys, keep them coming. Some real creativity here.

You guys have so many great contests on here. I am brewing up a great entry now.

Thanks Koko. We hope we get some more entries on this one.

Dont forget guys, this one ends on Fathers day, get your entries in soon.

I got the winning entry in yesterday.

Damn I thought mine was the winning entry.:bicker:

I'll get something put together today for this contest. It's important that I win, it's looking like the Mrs & Twerpy aren't going to come through with one for me for Father's Day (she actually laughed at me!)

One more day to enter this one so get your entries in soon.

Ok, finally sat down and got my entry in on this one. The one sentence part was the hardest for me, I kept wanting to make it two. :comp:

Ok, finally sat down and got my entry in on this one. The one sentence part was the hardest for me, I kept wanting to make it two. :comp:

You need to acquaint yourself with the Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest http://www.bulwer-lytton.com/ and get creative with semicolons, em-dashes, and parentheses.

Last day to get these entries in guys and gals.

Just a friendly reminder everyone, this contest will be ending in a just a few short hours so if you haven't sent your entry yet there is still time.

Entries are accepted until 11:59pm EST.

Hope everyone got their entry in. This is ANOTHER great contest from THP!

All the entries are in and we are sending them off to our friends at Bushnell. Thanks to everybody that submitted entries in this one.

Back