FedEx St. Jude Classic [Spoilers]

I was shocked to see myself in 23rd this morning with only two players even under par at all and 6 or 7 over par. Any other week that would be 70th place type numbers. Crazy day 1 for sure.

I'm surprised 9 people picked him, I figured it be even less than that! The course was playing really good yesterday, caught the coverage last night. The one thing my wife and I noticed was his pre shot routine seems like it takes forever!
I thought more would pick him actually! I could have so easily picked him instead of Jacobson, I just didn't like that he only had one start at this event. Apparently he really likes this place though, note to self for next year...

+1 on the torturous preshot routine of Karlsson. I've always liked him though, that's for sure. This course just seems to be tough.

Paddy! Get it going man!

Looks like Lee is once again experimenting with an old boot on the end of a rope instead of a putter this week.

Paddy! Get it going man!

Looks like Lee is once again experimenting with an old boot on the end of a rope instead of a putter this week.

C'mon LEE!!! He's been pretty red hot since The Masters. I was expecting a better showing for sure. It's amazing how terrible his putting can be.

I love is golf swing though. So stacked and powerful.
C'mon LEE!!! He's been pretty red hot since The Masters. I was expecting a better showing for sure. It's amazing how terrible his putting can be.

I love is golf swing though. So stacked and powerful.

I like his backswing. I'm not keen on the head movement or the crazy dip he does. Can't fault it for working though, he's been knocking out the flags this year.

Too much time on Beale St. Is that a rib sauce stain I see on his collar?

He needs to dip, its the only way he can get his shoulders on plane. A la Paula Creamer.
I like his backswing. I'm not keen on the head movement or the crazy dip he does. Can't fault it for working though, he's been knocking out the flags this year.

He needs to dip, its the only way he can get his shoulders on plane. A la Paula Creamer.

For sure, it just doesn't funk with my eyeline. I keep thinking 'chunk' , although that may be the physique.

Karlsson finally bogeyed! (GASP!)
Keep it up, Bobby!

wow! Jake's team is awful except for Karlsson and Sneds! This fantasy thing is a mind blower sometimes.

Go Karlsson!

wow! Jake's team is awful except for Karlsson and Sneds! This fantasy thing is a mind blower sometimes.

So is mine. If Karlsson falls, nine of us are meeting at the bottom!

Just checked my team and I am in 17th. That's a shocker!!

I have Two Gloves Gainey and JB Holmes greyed out.......WTH???

I do not think either one of them are in the field this week. No where to be found on the pgatour.com leaderboard (even as a WD).

If you look under "Field Updates" it says JB Holmes is "Committed" whatever that means. No mention of 2 Gloves.

Why were they even choices to begin with then??

If you look under "Field Updates" it says JB Holmes is "Committed" whatever that means. No mention of 2 Gloves.

Why were they even choices to begin with then??

They withdrew just before the start or at least after you made your picks?

I had 2 gloves as well. Somehow I'm in 16th. :bulgy-eyes:

So "Committed" means "Withdrew"?

Tons of other players listed that say "Withdrew". No 2 Gloves...
They both withdrew at the beginning of the week I believe (along with like 15 other guys).

They both withdrew at the beginning of the week I believe (along with like 15 other guys).

I checked the Field Updates right before I made my picks. Saw JB Holmes as committed so thought that meant he was committed to play in the tournament.
Didn't see 2 Gloves listed so I picked him as well.

My mistake apparently....

Wow, I'm doing horrible again, and I forgot to check my lineup before the start and Webb Simpson's out! ARGH!!!!

Back