FedEx St. Jude Classic [Spoilers]

Freddie Jac making his move!

Freddie Jac making his move!

And carrying Team _JL_ right up in to the top 10 where he likes it, hahaha.

I can't believe I've only had one freaking top 10 all year long.

Welp, Karlsson cruising again. Jacobson is dropping off. This tourney is a snoozer.

ha I lost half my stupid team. What a bunch of paradisians.

Ironically, I only lost 2 guys this weekend to the cut: Marino & Toms, both Never Compromise guys. I guess the Gambler and Dinero series don't like Memphis.

During yesterdays broadcast I noticed quite a few Backstrykes. Odyssey FTW

I only lost one guy to the cut, but 3 of my guys did not even tee it up this week. I always pick early so as not to forget to enter, but I swear I have had at least 20 players not even start the tournament this year. I think I will just start waiting until Thursday morning and if I forget once in a while I will really be no worse off.

Don't think I've ever been in 1st place on a Saturday. Yay me!!!

Man Mccord is being extra Goofy Today. Love it.

GASP! Did Karlsson just screw up a tee shot!?! Sound the alarms!

As long as Karlsson can hold on I've pretty much got top 10 #3 in the bag. Only a 1 shot lead though. 7th place going into tomorrow but it all hinges on Karlsson, because the rest of the team sucks!

Seems like good scores are out there early. Villegas is -3 through 6. At least they're making it interesting.

Could we see another playoff in 2011? Too bad Tiger's not around, this PGA Tour just isn't as good to watch without him....:alien:

Looking like a play off at the moment although Karlsson is looking a little nervous if you ask me

Could we see another playoff in 2011? Too bad Tiger's not around, this PGA Tour just isn't as good to watch without him....:alien:

Wow, first place right now TC. Still top 10 for me, Hope Karlsson wins this thing!

I liked when they were ribbing him about the 16 he took on the 16th

Man, 6 of my 10 didn't make it through to the weekend. I'm doomed

As long as there is not a swamp-ass situation like last year's playoff, I'm all for it.

Karlsson's lugnuts are getting very loose!

Karlsson is thanking Frazar after that shot in the drink on 18.

I smell playoff!

Back