First round with a fellow THP'r friday

MattyKrack17

MattyCaulk AkA DigDug
Reaction score
Handicap
Thanks thechosen1 for inviting me, we will be playing wyncote in oxford, pa . Played it once, its a pretty tough links course.. can't wait

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Enjoy! Take pictures!

awesome! if you wanna get out sometime thats not that far from me. and ive wanted to play there for a while i heard its pretty nice.

Thanks thechosen1 for inviting me, we will be playing wyncote in oxford, pa . Played it once, its a pretty tough links course.. can't wait

Sounds fun! Have fun, let us know how y'all play!

Have fun .Post some Pics Please...

Good luck out there, have fun!

+1,000 on the pics! You gotta hook up your fellow THP'ers!

That's great, have fun! Meeting fellow THPrs is a blast

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

awesome! if you wanna get out sometime thats not that far from me. and ive wanted to play there for a while i heard its pretty nice.

I'm always down for. Round. And ill def get some pix

Very cool - hope you guys have a blast!!

Have fun guys!

Gl and hf!!! Where is Oxford? If it's western pa we should get a columbus group together sometime

It's about a 30 -45 min from philly

I'm actually headed to the range and practice greens today for the round. Since all I've read is about the wind I'm going to practice my bumps around the green and my knockdowns at the range. I'm very excited! We will definitely get pictures

I'm actually headed to the range and practice greens today for the round. Since all I've read is about the wind I'm going to practice my bumps around the green and my knockdowns at the range. I'm very excited! We will definitely get pictures

Dude its raining lol.

I've never played that course but I heard very good things. Good luck both!

Hope you guys are having a blast, post some pics

Enjoy the round both of you. Post pics when done :D

Cool, take lots of pictures and have a good time. I seriously need to hook-up with some Texas THPer's...problem is in Texas it can easily be a 5-6 drive or more to meet up.

Dude its raining lol.

1. I just woke up
2. It's not raining in good ole Delaware, sun is out
3. I still have to cut the grass haha

Sounds like some fun to be had to me! Enjoy your golf and meeting THP'ers is always the ticket :thumb:

I'm at rock manor and its getting hammered

I'm at rock manor and its getting hammered

I wad actually surprised hen you didn't pick there for the venue. But I think you made the right choice. Although my home course is a "links style" I think I'll enjoy this place more than my own course it just has a look/style of links golf.

Can't wait.

Back