First round with a fellow THP'r friday

Looks like it was a great time. Course looked really nice. Thanks for sharing the pics.

I'll have mine up later, def an awesome time

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

That course looks nice! Theres some crazy bend to the shaft of the iron in picture #6!

You guys had a blast! Nice pics and the course looked like a fun round of golf.

Those are some awesome pics!! The course looks like its in great shape, I wish our courses here in Northern Kentucky were in that shape!! Looks like you had a great day, and you both had pretty decent rounds... I'm jealous!!

wow tapatalk is messed up, finally saw the pix... first time i ever seen pix of me swinging.. looks weird and awesome at the same time!!!!

Great pictures and neat course. It looks like it could eat your lunch if you have a lot of curvature to your shots. :act-up:

Glad you guys had a good time. Where are your pics Matty?

Great pics and the course looks great. Nothing like NE golf.

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Good pics looks like you guys had fun. Nice pics of the course. Matty has some crazy shaft flex going on in some of those pics.

Glad you two had fun, awesome pics Tc1 that is a neat looking course. The rough looks to be real juicy and a place to avoid.

If it goes on the high stuff good luck, ill have my pix up tonight, tapatalk isn't cooperating so ill have to upload them when I get to work

Nice pics but calling thechosen1 tc1 is confusing the crap out of me.

Nice pics but calling thechosen1 tc1 is confusing the crap out of me.

LOL, sorry bro, what was I thinking?

great looking pics guys....that course looks pretty tough

IMAG0142.jpg

IMAG0140.jpg

IMAG0138.jpg

IMAG0137.jpg

IMAG0136.jpg

IMAG0135.jpg

IMAG0134.jpg

IMAG0132.jpg

IMAG0131.jpg

All the pics are great. Bet you guys had a great time. It's always fun playing with another THP'er.

Thanks for the pictures. Going to be my avatar picture...I love the lag I have in the one picture.

Great pics guys. Looks like a really cool course, and I am sure you guys had a great time.

We will be back out today, white clay creek, another tough course, prolly one of the nicest around

Looks like my stuff didn't get washed so I'll be wearing the same blue stuff. My orange gear would have been worn today too..dang

Course was "White Clay Creek GC" At delaware park. Great place got it for a great price and time.

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

Matt..You can see your problem in the picture itself...but I had a good time. Enjoyed it as always will have to get up again.

Back