Forum Testing Example Thread

This is a great thread for those wanna be club testers.....like myself

This is a great thread for those wanna be club testers.....like myself
There are all kinds of testing opportunities to take part in, more than just clubs.

There are all kinds of testing opportunities to take part in, more than just clubs.
Yep, and one of the best chances to be selected is happening right now.

Like what......maybe the Bridgestone pre-release balls? Thank you

Like what......maybe the Bridgestone pre-release balls? Thank you
I hope you signed up, we can always use quality testers. It important that we all types of opinions weighing in on all types of golf products.

I hope you signed up, we can always use quality testers. It important that we all types of opinions weighing in on all types of golf products.
This is what makes THP the best place for information.

And threads like this are a great resource to refer back to while doing any review.

what section of the forums are the testing opportunities under?

Golf Clubs and accesories. I hope you signed up for the Bridgestone ball testing. There are currently quite a few things being reviewed if you want an idea what the threads look like: Rocketbladez irons, SCOR wedges for leftys, B. Asha and JDL Shafts from Miyazaki all from the top of my head.

Yes, the Bridgestone pre-release ball. It is unusual to have 100 testers. That greatly increases your odds of being selected.

They come up under the section the item to be tested falls under. For example, a shaft testing thread would be found in the Club Building section, putter testing thread in the Putter section, etc. Most testing threads are in the Golf Clubs, Balls & Accessories section, just because that is the type of stuff that is most often available to test. The other thing to do is just go to New Posts. Usually the testing opportunities get enough hits that they are regularly available there.

There are some great Examples in here for all of Newb's that have been selected over the past week or so

A lot of times people get so focused on equipment reviews, that they put aside some of the other forum testing opportunities here on THP. I wanted to link a thread in here, and also say Thank You to the guys in the Lamkin Gripes Review Thread. They past few days, that thread has been incredible, and has absolutely sold me on needing this product.

Here's the thread, and it is incredible; http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?41601-Lamkin-Gripes-Review-Thread

So far, these dudes are rocking it, and this thread is a GREAT example of what Forum Testing is all about.

Thanks for the recognition W.E. it's certainly not a shiny new club but I have enjoyed the heck out of the wipes. They certainly made a believer out of me and I'm glad myself and the 7 other guys have convinced you!

Way to go Bmik!

This is a great thread for sure - I fell out of the whole equipment thing until last year when I bit the bullet and decided to update my entire set - researched for a month or so and swung dozens of clubs - I can't believe I didn't see this forum prior to last month! TONS of amazing information - heck, I was talking to a rep at NY Golf Center in Manhattan and he has heard of you guys and says he keeps up to date with what is coming out by browsing this great forum - keep up the great work guys and hopefully I will be able to test some equipment in the future!

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to put this in, but, I've got to share this somewhere. Perhaps it should be in the "Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy" thread because that's how I'm feeling.

I received a PM from a new member to THP thanking me for my reviews of TaylorMade's Daddy Long Legs putter. He said he would never have even tried the putter if it were not for the reviews on here by the testers. But, he did, and now thinks it will take his game to the next level. I cannot tell you how great that made me feel, as should all of the other testers. It also reinforced, for me at least, that being selected as a tester is not only a great benefit of being a member of THP, but a responsibility as well because your input can greatly influence the actions of others.

I completely understand this is the thread for equipment testing, but how should courses be reviewed & can new clubs that no one is testing be written the same as it is for a testing thread?

I completely understand this is the thread for equipment testing, but how should courses be reviewed & can new clubs that no one is testing be written the same as it is for a testing thread?

We have a course review section. Feel free to post reviews in there when ever you like. And yes you can offer up your thoughts on any club. All we ask is that you do a search first and make sure there is not an existing thread. If there is all we ask is that you add to that thread.

With the THP Staff Writer position open I thought this deserved a bump!

Having one test subject that has not heard the marketing on said club would be great I think. All to often it seems reviews utter the same things promoted by seller. I know when I read about and research a club I'm looking to add, that I also tend to focus on and look for these "improvements".

Having one test subject that has not heard the marketing on said club would be great I think. All to often it seems reviews utter the same things promoted by seller. I know when I read about and research a club I'm looking to add, that I also tend to focus on and look for these "improvements".

I understand what your saying but i don't see that happen around here. These testers are picked for a reason and it's not to echo marketing. I think if you read through their reviews you will see that no one has a problem giving an honest opinion. The difference is that it is always done in a respectful way. If a club/shoe/ball isn't right for a tester they will say so.

Just recently I have seen multiple post regarding clubs not being for every golfer. Also, look up some of the SLDR reviews. They aren't all rainbows and roses.

I understand what your saying but i don't see that happen around here. These testers are picked for a reason and it's not to echo marketing. I think if you read through their reviews you will see that no one has a problem giving an honest opinion. The difference is that it is always done in a respectful way. If a club/shoe/ball isn't right for a tester they will say so.

Just recently I have seen multiple post regarding clubs not being for every golfer. Also, look up some of the SLDR reviews. They aren't all rainbows and roses.
Had same thoughts here. It's a nice thought. Have read ALOT of reviews here and there is no other place comparable. Just a random thought to OP.

Had same thoughts here. It's a nice thought. Have read ALOT of reviews here and there is no other place comparable. Just a random thought to OP.

Absolutely, I just wanted to reiterate how great these testers are. Not just the staff guys, but the average Joes that are picked for forum testing. It's a pretty incredible dynamic.

It's great seeing the testers dive fully into it.

Back