Forum Testing Signup - PING Anser Driver

I'll be near a PING authorized fitter this weekend. Would live to see what shaft and loft I would be fitted too

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

This.

I can't say enough what a HUGE difference I saw with this driver from shaft to shaft.

Be sure to get the proper shaft and flex for your swing to put this one through the proper paces, whomever gets chosen.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

After going through a fitting for my i20 irons I will definitely get fit for my next driver. This next week I may stop in and get a fitting done for this driver...anything to slip out of work while it's slow!

What driver do you currently play? Callaway RAZR Fit
2. What shaft & flex are you currently playing? Aldila RIP NV stiff
3. Were you fit for your current driver? Saratoga
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? Yes

I wonder if Ping ANSER driver is as good as Callaway RAZR Fit

Hopefully a few more get signed up for this great testing opportunity. There will be a lot of THPers following along.

Today is the day, excited to see whom is selected to the Anser drivers!

This is exciting.....I didn't even realize that today was the day!!! I will have to slip off and check in. I will be putting up volley ball standards all day in the gym!

a day of refresh refresh refresh

looking forward to seeing who the 3 lucky testers are and that crazy Kmac guy and how the driver works in the hands of THPers!

Good luck everyone

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I wonder if Ping ANSER driver is as good as Callaway RAZR Fit

Of course, better, it is a Ping. ;)

Now if I can get the sound of a sonar ping to go off every time this thread updates.

Tapatalking

Excited to see who gets chosen for this testing opportunity!

i'm officially getting no work done today between this announcement along with JB's riddles...and the deutsche bank? ugh /byebyeproductivity

I've been in the mood to rock out a club test Jman style lately, the ANSER driver would be fun to do that with.

Good luck to everyone!! I'm sure excellent testers will be chosen!

A lot of excitement for this, good to see.

They must have missed the shirt contest thread.:alien:

well, i'd think the anticipation for reviews of a different blend of cotton might draw a smaller crowd than an adjustable driver...lol

Glad to see the excitement still high for this signup, hope it continues through the testing.

A great day for announcements today! Can't wait to hear who is fortunate to be able to test this beauty.

A great day for announcements today! Can't wait to hear who is fortunate to be able to test this beauty.

no kidding, a great way to start the long weekend!

I can't wait to see who is selected. Their is a lot of anticipation for this thread and high expectations for the testers as well.

I can't wait to see who is selected. Their is a lot of anticipation for this thread and high expectations for the testers as well.

This should be a fun testing. So much anticipation to see how it compares. Can't wait to hear the testers' thoughts on it. So far this driver seems to have been hit or miss with most folks.

I want to thank everyone that signed up for this testing opportunity. Testers have been chosen and will be announced this afternoon.

I want to thank everyone that signed up for this testing opportunity. Testers have been chosen and will be announced this afternoon.
Nice tease Kmac'er looking forward to hearing who gets to whack these beauties.

Back