Forum Testing Signup - PING Anser Driver

I want to thank everyone that signed up for this testing opportunity. Testers have been chosen and will be announced this afternoon.

you tease!

I want to thank everyone that signed up for this testing opportunity. Testers have been chosen and will be announced this afternoon.

Can't wait for the reviews to begin. I love the fact they have some awesome stock shaft offerings.

1. What driver do you currently play? Bridgestone J40
2. What shaft & flex are you currently playing? Stiff
3. Were you fit for your current driver? No
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? yes

I am kidding

hahahahaha that was awesome.

1. What driver do you currently play? Bridgestone J40
2. What shaft & flex are you currently playing? Stiff
3. Were you fit for your current driver? No
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? yes

I am kidding

Would of been more believable if you posted this about a month from now. :act-up:

hahahahaha that was awesome.

I just saw the preview from Tapatalk and didn't see that he was kidding, so I was like, really? Hahahaha.

thanks to everyone that has randomly sent me PM's today, every time the phone vibrates an email has been received its been a total let down LOL

thanks to everyone that has randomly sent me PM's today, every time the phone vibrates an email has been received its been a total let down LOL

sorry deano!

I wonder how many PM's Kmac has gotten today.

This is going to be too easy..

On topic: Awesome that the testers will be announced today. I can't wait to hear the feedback on this thing.

I think Dam asked this questions eariler and I don't recall seeing an answer, but will the testers have the option of going through a nFlight fitting and then sending the specs to either THP or Ping for the test Anser? Or will these be off the rack units?

That's awesome, can't wait to hear who will be giving us some amazing information on these!!!

I think Dam asked this questions eariler and I don't recall seeing an answer, but will the testers have the option of going through a nFlight fitting and then sending the specs to either THP or Ping for the test Anser? Or will these be off the rack units?

Ping is all about fitting, so I am sure that would be no issue as long as it is with in reason.

Ping is all about fitting, so I am sure that would be no issue as long as it is with in reason.

Thats great, I know they set the standard for fitting so I figured that would be a non-issue. I hope all the selected testers take the time to do it!

I think it would be great as part of process.

I think it would be great as part of process.

Yessir. I know PING would support fitting - as JB said. Plus it would help with the testing and review.

IMO this one of the reasons why the i20 test was so successful.

Good luck to all that threw their names in the hat and to Ping and THP for bring us the opportunity. Hopefully there are some 'Ahina/Anser combos being tested. That's a hell of a stock offering and one that would be of interest to me.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I should go do a fitting for this anyway just so see what happens, so I know what to expect next week at my own fitting.

Hey Kmac.....when will the testers be announced?

:act-up:

I really like the fact that Ping offers a selection of stock shafts for this driver. Others should follow suit.

are we there yet.....are there testers...huh...huh?

Back