Forum Testing Signup - PING Anser Driver

Just wanted to again say the testers have been chosen and will be announced later today. :act-up:

Yikes.... waited a bit too long to sign up for this one. A little notice would have been nice :)

Hey JRod. Did you sign up? I missed it!

Looks like it could have the potential to live up to the i20 testing. Should be fun to follow.

Love seeing all of the excitement around this

so bout that announcement....how bout it? anytime soon? lol

fingers crossed...

They've got us firmly on the hook now...

These testers are going to be pretty darn happy I reckon

is it bad that i update every minute or so?

Well I just damaged my rbz at the range over lunch...here's hoping....

You guys act like there is some sort of announcement coming....is there a contest???

Sarcasm anyone?

Looking forward to seeing who gets to test the Answer out. def on my radar after my success with the i20 hybo

Looking forward to seeing who gets to test the Answer out. def on my radar after my success with the i20 hybo

Looks like auto correct got someone...

Tonight. 7pm EST. Testers announced.

Another sweet testing. I'm looking forward to reading about this driver. (Or testing if I'm lucky enough.)

Tonight. 7pm EST. Testers announced.

Awesome! 30 minutes before Tennessee/NC state kickoff. Two awesome things to look forward to at 1:00 in the afternoon my time! Mid day madness. I'm pumped to hear who's gonna be testing these girls out!

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Can't wait to see who it is.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Freddie...I do hope that was a joke...:alien:

Few more hours. This is going to be great when announced

I can't see who's viewing this thread while on my iPad but I'm sure it'll be the top post for the rest of today!!!

Tapatalking on my iPad

T minus 20 mins and counting.

Back