Forum Testing Signup - Pre-Release Driver

Thanks guy's, just found a EW about 20 minutes from my job site. Also found another silly brew house thats close by! I am going to call tomorrow and if they have it, I am buying.

Congrats guys. Look forward to this one. I'm in the right SS zone for this to potentially work for my swing.

Well you know you can always hit the one I'm testing

After hearing Nate on the THP radio show I was almost certain that this driver was not for me. THen today, after pounding my FL 3wood over and over, I had to think why. I mean, why not? The FL has taught me that a good, fluid swing will be rewarded, as have the R11's, and I almost feel like I'm playing better b/c of it, so what if this club can help me more off the tee? It's possible. I don't have the SS that this driver is targeting for but that doesn't mean squat off the golf course. I'm looking forward to the feedback from the testers on this one.

After hearing Nate on the THP radio show I was almost certain that this driver was not for me. THen today, after pounding my FL 3wood over and over, I had to think why. I mean, why not? The FL has taught me that a good, fluid swing will be rewarded, as have the R11's, and I almost feel like I'm playing better b/c of it, so what if this club can help me more off the tee? It's possible. I don't have the SS that this driver is targeting for but that doesn't mean squat off the golf course. I'm looking forward to the feedback from the testers on this one.

I just think your speed would overpower the shaft man. But I'll give you the best info I can.

--
tapatalk

I just think your speed would overpower the shaft man. But I'll give you the best info I can.

--
tapatalk

I know you will. It's not like you can't move a golf ball out there either though bro. Conventional wisdom says I shouldn't be able to be productive with this club, but what if I am on the course?

Consider it done.

I went with 10.5 stiff as well.

Reg, Stiff, X?

There ya go.

TC you make a valid point. One that will probably only be truly answered by getting this club in your hands. I'm not sure what codes are available in the stiff flex, or if there is even more than one available. You're up around 110mph correct?

--
tapatalk

I'm with TC. Very intrigued even though my SS would overload the shaft so says testing and such. I want to try it and maybe slow down my swing a bit and swing with good tempo. See what it does then.

There ya go.

TC you make a valid point. One that will probably only be truly answered by getting this club in your hands. I'm not sure what codes are available in the stiff flex, or if there is even more than one available. You're up around 110mph correct?

--
tapatalk

Yeah, around there. But I want those extra 14 yards, lol

I'm not sure if I've ever been looking forward to a testing as much as I am this one.

Yeah, around there. But I want those extra 14 yards, lol

I'm not sure if I've ever been looking forward to a testing as much as I am this one.
Me too! I am really interested in this testing.

Oh geez ya'll way to pressure the newbie here. I'm nervous as...well I'm nervous.

--
tapatalk

If the testing goes like I think it may, we will see a bunch of these in bags come May. Including yours truly.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Oh geez ya'll way to pressure the newbie here. I'm nervous as...well I'm nervous.

--
tapatalk

LOL, just do your thing man. I'm pretty much looking forward to this one immensely. Like every day, I'll be waiting for info! Nah, I have a feeling this one will be popular.

--
tapatalk
You got this dude, no worries. Looking forward to hearing your experiences with this one.

Just catching up on this one. Congrats testers! Looking forward to your thoughts on this much anticipated driver. Thanks Cleveland for your support of THP.

Back