Forum Testing Signup - Pre-Release Driver

Great group of testers! I am excited to read the testers thoughts!

Have fun with the driver guys.

Great selection, I am sure they will do a fantastic job!

Congrats testers!
Great group!

Congrats to you guys that get to test! Make those reviews count! Enjoy!

A huge thanks to THP and Cleveland Golf for the opportunity to test out what looks to be a fantastic driver! I can't wait to see this club in hand.

congrats to the testers!

Great group of testers! Such a great driver from the reviews so far and I really am interested in this testing!

Great group of testers! Looking forward to this one!

This driver is on my short list. So these five testers better do it justice. I need some good feedback.

Curious as to what the testers think about this and what kinda improvements they see.

Indeed, that's a great group of testers to give it a go. I'm looking forward to hearing all the thoughts on it!

Congrats to all the testers and thanks to Cleveland Golf for giving THPers opportunity to test this great looking club.

Don't really know what to say. Thank you so much Cleveland Golf and THP. Congrats to the other testers. Looks like a solid group. I look forward to answering any and all questions and having some fun. This was a driver that I've been very excited to hit as I think I fit right in the wheelhouse for this beast

congrats to the testers. cant wait to read the reviews on this one!!

Great list of testers here, can't wait to hear how this driver works out for all of them. Thank you again to THP and Cleveland Golf for this great pre release testing.

Great list of testers here, can't wait to hear how this driver works out for all of them. Thank you again to THP and Cleveland Golf for this great pre release testing.

This is one I will be watching. Cleveland Golf is bringing it lately.

Congrats to the testers, I am very much looking forward to hearing your thoughts, I already have a lot of questions waiting for you guys,

Congrats testers! Excited to follow along with this testing!

When will the testers get their clubs? I need some feedback right now. Chunky I'm watching you.

Tapatalked by Siri on my iPhone 4

Clubs are being built today and should begin shipping very soon.

congrats testers

When will the testers get their clubs? I need some feedback right now. Chunky I'm watching you.

Tapatalked by Siri on my iPhone 4

Perhaps an OEM visit to NC is in the cards!!

Back