Forum Testing Signup - TaylorMade R11 Irons

Thank you to THP for this opportunity and more importantly your trust. I will test these clubs to the best of my ability as I know full well there were plenty of others that would do a phenomenal job. Thank you to TaylorMade as well for your continued support for THP and all it's members. I guess it's a good time to go buy a pair of adidas adiPURE.

I've got faith in you buddy! And to anyone who seems to think that you need to be here forever to qualify for tests take a look at 2shoes. He's made some real good posts in here in the short time he's been a member and BOOM!!

I've got faith in you buddy! And to anyone who seems to think that you need to be here forever to qualify for tests take a look at 2shoes. He's made some real good posts in here in the short time he's been a member and BOOM!!

Truth. Thanks CL. You always seem to make amazingly said posts.

It's going to be great to get your feedback 2S. Congrats and enjoy!!! Have fun with the testing but take good mental notes to share with all of us.

Thank you to THP for this opportunity and more importantly your trust. I will test these clubs to the best of my ability as I know full well there were plenty of others that would do a phenomenal job. Thank you to TaylorMade as well for your continued support for THP and all it's members. I guess it's a good time to go buy a pair of adidas adiPURE.

I'll tell you this, if it wasn't for you and the other "regulars" (you know who you are) that have both helped AND entertained me, I certainly would have been gone a while back. You guys have offered many of us, both long timers and new members alike, some great feedback and answers...not to mention some comic releif for what might be a mundane day at the office.

Also, I'm currently involved in a 4 day Member/Guest tournament so any extra birds y'all could throw my way would help tremendously. (Lost early match 5-3 : Won late match 5-4).

I'll tell you this, if it wasn't for you and the other "regulars" (you know who you are) that have both helped AND entertained me, I certainly would have been gone a while back. You guys have offered many of us, both long timers and new members alike, some great feedback and answers...not to mention some comic releif for what might be a mundane day at the office.

Its stuff like this that got you picked man. I agree completely with what you just said man. This place is awesome. Ive felt more than welcome since day 1 man because it is the best forum in the world. I have visited other golf forums before, but there is a reason im still here and those other forums are things of the past

What I appreciate most is... One day, I asked a question with regards to wedge bounce, assuming that I either wouldn't get a response (like other types of Q&A forums) or I'd be poked fun of for not being able to figure it out with every NASA style diagram available on the web. Within the hour, 2 names I now see pretty regular on THP gave me verbal understanding. One said he knows the area I play and suggested a bounce for me. THAT JUST DOES NOT HAPPEN EVERYWHERE! Especially from "forum regulars". I hope I will never forget what got me hooked here in the first place and that I can help others as they've helped me.

What I appreciate most is... One day, I asked a question with regards to wedge bounce, assuming that I either wouldn't get a response (like other types of Q&A forums) or I'd be poked fun of for not being able to figure it out with every NASA style diagram available on the web. Within the hour, 2 names I now see pretty regular on THP gave me verbal understanding. One said he knows the area I play and suggested a bounce for me. THAT JUST DOES NOT HAPPEN EVERYWHERE! Especially from "forum regulars". I hope I will never forget what got me hooked here in the first place and that I can help others as they've helped me.
This is not like other places, as you have noticed already. Good luck on your testing and as you have proven, tenure is not the end all for being selected to test. Can't waitr to see your reviews!

I was glad to see you chosen 2shoes, you will do a great job! I may have to make a trip up your way so I can hit the R11's and you can hit the a12 OS :D

Well I'm brand spanking new to this site and have no real shot but here goes. 1. What irons do you currently play? Taylormade Tour Burners 2. What shafts are in those irons? True Temper Dynamic Gold 3. What do you look for in irons? Clean top line. Not bulky. Forgiving and workability 4. Have you tried the R11 Irons? Yes i have tried them. Very soft feel almost like forged club. Crisp sounding clubs. 5. Tell us about your testing process and THP activity level? My testing progress will be both driving range (across the streak open year round). On the course testing until the snow strts to fly as well as indoor golf at local place. I will start to offer my critique and opinion after every round and testing session describing what I felt what feel workability and results I achieve. Well good luck to me.

Well I'm brand spanking new to this site and have no real shot but here goes. 1. What irons do you currently play? Taylormade Tour Burners 2. What shafts are in those irons? True Temper Dynamic Gold 3. What do you look for in irons? Clean top line. Not bulky. Forgiving and workability 4. Have you tried the R11 Irons? Yes i have tried them. Very soft feel almost like forged club. Crisp sounding clubs. 5. Tell us about your testing process and THP activity level? My testing progress will be both driving range (across the streak open year round). On the course testing until the snow strts to fly as well as indoor golf at local place. I will start to offer my critique and opinion after every round and testing session describing what I felt what feel workability and results I achieve. Well good luck to me.

Welcome to THP man! You are a little late on the testing signup though.

You are a little late on this one as testers were posted to the first post. But stay active and another testing opportunity is bound to pop up soon.

Back