Forum Testing Signup - The SCOR System

congrats to the testers - look forward to your results - my wedge game is on fire right now - so these intrigue me.

that's the truth. CG is a very good wedge player.

Congrats testers! Cant wait to see the outcome.

Not one to complain, but out of all the ppl to sign up, mc guys got picked? After the just got all the clubs and clothes from their sponsor... this may make ppl mad but I know I'm not the only one thinking it, and if I get shunned so be it

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Although I can see your point, Product testing and the Morgan Cup arent and werent ever about getting free goods.

Not one to complain, but out of all the ppl to sign up, mc guys got picked? After the just got all the clubs and clothes from their sponsor... this may make ppl mad but I know I'm not the only one thinking it, and if I get shunned so be it

Although I can see your point, Product testing and the Morgan Cup arent and werent ever about getting free goods.

I'm not saying free goods, id still sign up if we had to return the product, maybe I should just keep my thoughts to myself

Great group of testers! I can't wait to hear your feedback! I will definitely be watching this one closely.

Congrats to the testers on being chosen for this great opportunity!

I'm not saying free goods, id still sign up if we had to return the product, maybe I should just keep my thoughts to myself

That's not the way it sounds.

I never understand this, just be happy for the testers and bask in all the info they are going to give us. This is one of the most solid all around groups I've seen for testing.

That's not the way it sounds.

I never understand this, just be happy for the testers and bask in all the info they are going to give us. This is one of the most solid all around groups I've seen for testing.

That's why its a public forum, and I'm entitled to my opinion. I don't understand why everyone jumps ur case for having different thoughts about things, geez

You have to realize that testing equipment is NOT about evenly distributing golf clubs so everybody gets something for free. It's about quality feedback for the 100's and 1000's of readers that will eventuallys stumble on this thread.

Congrats guys. Thought this might be my chance to give some feedback..... Maybe next time

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

You have to realize that testing equipment is NOT about evenly distributing golf clubs so everybody gets something for free. It's about quality feedback for the 100's and 1000's of readers that will eventuallys stumble on this thread.

Really Hawk? I mean really? I think it is more like 10,000's and 100,000's ;)

Great group of testers for these wedges! Looking forward to the reviews and to see how they compare to the xft's and jaws. Good luck guys.

John Deere Tappin...

Your right, look forward to reviews

I need to see what irons and wedges the testers are currently playing. One big reservation I had about these was replacing my super forgiving PW with a blad-ish wedge.

Congrats guys!
Looking forward to reading your reviews.

I need to see what irons and wedges the testers are currently playing. One big reservation I had about these was replacing my super forgiving PW with a blad-ish wedge.

I completely agree. There is no way any of the blades in my VR Pro set are coming out. But I would gladly use these in like a 51 & 55 degree loft to replace my aftermarket wedges if they work like I am thinking they will.

I got the impression from reading the SCOR website that their clubs were more like your typical PW and 9i that are more forgiving than the blade style wedges that supplement a set.

I got the impression from reading the SCOR website that their clubs were more like your typical PW and 9i that are more forgiving than the blade style wedges that supplement a set.

I was looking for a good picture, but just wasn't sure from reading it.

Also curious if the distances will truly match up with some of the distance iron PW's out there.

I can't wait to see the feedback on these. Looking forward to some great reviews from the testers.

Based on the photos on line they look fairly forgiving. A blade style PW should be as forgiving as your SW, IMO

I was looking for a good picture, but just wasn't sure from reading it.

Also curious if the distances will truly match up with some of the distance iron PW's out there.

Thats what I posted a bit about yesterday. The distances they suggest I would see in the 41/42* range seem a little short of my current setup.

Based on the photos on line they look fairly forgiving. A blade style PW should be as forgiving as your SW, IMO

I'm talking about replacing my Redline PW with a Scor 44°. Just will be curious to see the difference and no better way to find out than from these guys :)

I'm talking about replacing my Redline PW with a Scor 44°. Just will be curious to see the difference and no better way to find out than from these guys :)

I'm with ya - I'm very intrigued by these. My problem area is from 75-115 yds because I'm just not comfortable with my blade SW so I'm always trying 1/2 and 3/4 PW shots.
Anxiously awaiting the testing to commence.

Congrats to all the testers, looks like an all star line up!! Can't wait til this starts, really want to see how these work.

Back