France's Manifestos

OG poster is a fail, Thanks to TC for saving me with his video. I have to re-upload after work and then maybe I will feel like i conquered the interwebs with my cunning skills and determination!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude that looks like my yard right now.

It's called dormant Bermuda grass JRod, you move down here, you'll be very familiar with it. The best part is, it's actually great to play off of.

How does Hundy always get himself into these situations when he plays with fellow THPers

Tell France his food is good, but the portions are always too small.

Kevin

How does Hundy always get himself into these situations when he plays with fellow THPers

Good question. It's funny though.

Tell France his food is good, but the portions are always too small.

Kevin

And that people should wear deodorant.

Well Im going back to school in a week or so, but I should be back down next summer. Anytime man, anytime at all.

Some day I will make it up to your neck of the woods and you can take me out on that amazing course you work at.

Lol France is Matt Francis, he is I-Talian and he loves to eat big portions and not the French style of cooking. But TC is right neither France nor his GF wear deoderant and they really should.....

:dohanim:

Lol France is Matt Francis, he is I-Talian and he loves to eat big portions and not the French style of cooking. But TC is right neither France nor his GF wear deoderant and they really should.....

I love au naturale couples. They know what they're doing.

Everyone feel free to post their vids here if they have some. I will see If I can edit some of mine and get them up here. France and some of the other golfers in our groups curse like sailors so I will have lots of work to make them THP friendly lol.

I have the most amazing video ever going up tonight in this thread. stay tuned.

Wait until Cassie hears about this comment Brad.

I have the most amazing video ever going up tonight in this thread. stay tuned.

Thats what I like to hear!

and he's got the best head of hair this side of coolbreeze....

Pale Rider!

[video=youtube;yg-d9AnofAs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg-d9AnofAs[/video]

time to try again, if not I kill everyone at the youtubes!

This works. Need more manifestos.

That Welsh? Just curious. Could be Elven for all I know.

Its Welsh for "Irons True, Driver Straight" the motto of the Royal Clan of Golfing Bears

This works. Need more manifestos.

I will see if I can overlap bleeps and horns on the other ones to get rid of France's potty mouth. I had to cut this video 2 seconds short cus he dropped the F bomb lol.

I do find the irony that while France is a member here evidently, he has not added much at all to his manifesto thread.

I do find the irony that while France is a member here evidently, he has not added much at all to his manifesto thread.

Sort of like NATO, or the UN.

Kevin

The Air is ripe with Irony. He doesn't shut up in person but is quiet on the thread, but he does exist just ask Hanks (They exchanged hair styling info at our PA get together). I am assuming France's quietness on the forum is mostly due to it being close to College football season and he is prolly trolling his Alabama board.

Back