France's Manifestos

We are golfing monday so I will get him to give manifesto #5, and also some video of me where he isn't making lewd comments.

oh and JB, We will be making the trip to to demo day 2013 so save us a room!

We are golfing monday so I will get him to give manifesto #5, and also some video of me where he isn't making lewd comments.

oh and JB, We will be making the trip to to demo day 2013 so save us a room!

We sure would like to hear from the guy some time or every now and then if he is planning on coming to a THP outing. I mean you speak of him often, so I look forward to meeting him, but that is a long time out and we have an incredible outing coming up in May.

We sure would like to hear from the guy some time or every now and then if he is planning on coming to a THP outing. I mean you speak of him often, so I look forward to meeting him, but that is a long time out and we have an incredible outing coming up in May.

I know it looks like i have a man-crush, but in reality I am trying to get him to post more. But there is nothing wrong with having a man-crush either.

I thought the May outing was booked? Or did I get bad info from Hanks? (If so I will scold him when I see him in Oct)

I know it looks like i have a man-crush, but in reality I am trying to get him to post more. But there is nothing wrong with having a man-crush either.

I thought the May outing was booked? Or did I get bad info from Hanks? (If so I will scold him when I see him in Oct)

Stay in the thread. New spots have been announced over the last two weeks and filled up. There is a waiting list you can get on by PM'ing GG and as spots open up she sends out invites.

Its ok though, I will be posting lots on the site so Everyone will be blessed with my wisdom, charisma, and humor. I am making a run at Top post count, i figured I gave everyone a headstart and now I am in the game to stay!

Stay in the thread. New spots have been announced over the last two weeks and filled up. There is a waiting list you can get on by PM'ing GG and as spots open up she sends out invites.

Ok I will have to see what the money situation is like. But two golf trips in one year would be a very very very good thing!

Checking in on my manifesto thread. Today was a good day called off work and went golfing. Shot really poor like the shot in the video but it was fun as always and beat being at work. I'm sure you held the fort down without me today Brad.

I like the man crush going on here and France looks like a slightly lesser groomed dude from Jersey Shore, minus the roids and tats. I am eager to see more manifestation.

I like the man crush going on here and France looks like a slightly lesser groomed dude from Jersey Shore, minus the roids and tats. I am eager to see more manifestation.

Haha my thoughts exactly. I thought of Jshore immediately.

The question is what constitutes a proper manifesto?

I'll be playing with Spaceman Spiff and new board member niwotian on Friday, maybe I'll remember the camera and get some good video

Here's one of my tee shots. Was really windy that day so the Audio sucks but you can still hear some commentating.
Result of drive: Right side first cut, think I was left with a PW into the green.

FYI: I was rocking a Killer Fu-Manchu that Day! :banana:

These Jersey Shore comments have pierced my soul back to lurking for me :(

Don't do it dude! I was just messing with you. I want more fests, manifests.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

And what would the man crush guy think?

Cargolicious!

I'm scolding you for wearing cargo shorts that can carry 2 dozen balls General Tso.....

Don't do it dude! I was just messing with you. I want more fests, manifests.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Hahaha, no worries I can take some busting. The General and I will work on some manifestos Monday and I will try and get him to not wear cargo shorts.

I'm scolding you for wearing cargo shorts that can carry 2 dozen balls General Tso.....

$20 Cargo shorts that Fit me and are comfy are more likely than me spending $60+ on golf shorts or pants. I sweat in 40* weather, maybe things will change if i reach my goal of 225lbs but right now cargos are a go!

$20 Cargo shorts that Fit me and are comfy are more likely than me spending $60+ on golf shorts or pants. I sweat in 40* weather, maybe things will change if i reach my goal of 225lbs but right now cargos are a go!

That is the reason to wear the golf shorts. Because they wick moisture away.

And what would the man crush guy think?

I would think that France needs to hide, he's a danger to himself, this website, and everyone on the course!

Moisture wicking material is your friend

I know they do but I just haven't found ones that fit right and are the length I like and at a Price i will pay. I have some big legs and most golf companies make their shorts to fit guys built like Hanks than guys built like me. (from what i've seen)

Back