France's Manifestos

So the Rules of The Prestigious Plaid Jacket of Pennsylvania:
1.) The owner of the Jacket can accept or deny a challenge for the jacket.
2.) The Challenges will be played on the course of the owner's choosing.
3.) If no challenge is accepted by the owner within Three Months, the Jacket will be up for grab for all who wish to compete for the honor. (Weather Permitting)
4.) Matches are stroke play based on Handicap. (Honesty is crucial, no Sandbagging)
5.) The three month challenge will take place even if the Owner is unable to defend, like a vacated Boxing title.
6.) The Prestigious Plaid Jacket of Pennsylvania is one size only, making it more sought after than a Green Masters Jacket.
7.) The winner of the Jacket will be presented the Prize from the previous Owner.
8.) The New owner of the jacket will store the Jacket with the Royal Clan of Golfing Bears.

3.) If no challenge is accepted by the owner within Three Months, the Jacket will be up for grab for all who wish to compete for the honor. (Weather Permitting)
4.) Matches are stroke play based on Handicap. (Honesty is crucial, no Sandbagging)
5.) The three month challenge will take place even if the Owner is unable to defend, like a vacated Boxing title.
6.) The Prestigious Plaid Jacket of Pennsylvania is one size only, making it more sought after than a Green Masters Jacket.
7.) The winner of the Jacket will be presented the Prize from the previous Owner.
8.) The New owner of the jacket will store the Jacket with the Royal Clan of Golfing Bears.

I like this. Seems like a very coveted jacket.

the plaid with the stripes is an epic combo! That would look like a snuggy on me....

Ok so here it is, The moment we all waited for! The Labor Day videos! The first one is me, i want to say it was 6 holes in on the Blue course at Blue Ridge Trail. Enjoy!
[video=youtube;-mQv3sHLIBs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mQv3sHLIBs[/video]

I like this. Seems like a very coveted jacket.

It is, not only will the memory of winning it stay with you for life but the smell of the jacket.

Ok so here it is, The moment we all waited for! The Labor Day videos! The first one is me, i want to say it was 6 holes in on the Blue course at Blue Ridge Trail. Enjoy!
[video=youtube;-mQv3sHLIBs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mQv3sHLIBs[/video]

Hmmmmm. These are great but this is all I could think of.

You guys crack me up.

bring it the next time we play

It is, not only will the memory of winning it stay with you for life but the smell of the jacket.

the plaid with the stripes is an epic combo! That would look like a snuggy on me....

yeah when we presented that jacket to France he was swimming in it. 5'11" 265lbs vs 5'7" 150 tends to do that lol.

I want the Plaid Jacket!:blob:

The presentation of the jacket was hilarious.

"Oh. It stinks too."

Honestly, were you guys sober during this whole event?

Amazingly we were, minus one can of Corona for me :p. Wish I was drinking with the way I played on the front nine.

so France what did it smell like? and next time we get together im coming after that thing. i got a wedding to go to in a couple months i need a new dress jacket to wear.

the way i was playing i wish i was drunk. But I am trying to keep the beers to the 19th hole so I can actually figure out how to golf lol

the way i was playing i wish i was drunk. But I am trying to keep the beers to the 19th hole so I can actually figure out how to golf lol

whole thing was hilarious, i think my buddies and me would need a few on the front side to come up with some of those 1 liners

whole thing was hilarious, i think my buddies and me would need a few on the front side to come up with some of those 1 liners

Its just the product of being really sarcastic, I am really glad people are enjoying the videos. In reality most of these things would have been said or done even if we weren't filming. Some of the funniest one-liners I have ever heard have been uttered on the golf course.

Its just the product of being really sarcastic, I am really glad people are enjoying the videos. In reality most of these things would have been said or done even if we weren't filming. Some of the funniest one-liners I have ever heard have been uttered on the golf course.

Truer words about one-liners has never been spoken. You guys need to submit some of these to the "heard around the course" section of Golf Digest.

Truer words about one-liners has never been spoken. You guys need to submit some of these to the "heard around the course" section of Golf Digest.

i dunno if golf digest is ready from some of the things that come out of france's mouth during a round lol

i dunno if golf digest is ready from some of the things that come out of france's mouth during a round lol

Quiet Brad bear don't be sullying my good name around here.

Quiet Brad bear don't be sullying my good name around here.

Um..Oh yea....

No, seriously, you guys were perfect gentleman the day we played and had me in stitches.

Um..Oh yea....

No, seriously, you guys were perfect gentleman the day we played and had me in stitches.

I know i'm looking forward to Oct 23rd to tee it up again!

I know i'm looking forward to Oct 23rd to tee it up again!

Me too! Even if it means me flying back from my new digs, I'm not missing Oct. 23rd if for nothing else to see France's magnificent hair waving in the fall breeze...

Back