France's Manifestos

Me too! Even if it means me flying back from my new digs, I'm not missing Oct. 23rd if for nothing else to see France's magnificent hair waving in the fall breeze...

you should see it with the snowflakes caught in it....I wept for days cus of the beauty:weep:

You were almost correct. A day late, but so amazing.

That's hilarious! I cracked up at the Honeynut Cheerios bit, and then even harder at the shot result! It looked like one of my shots!

Does Frances use product to get this magnificence or is it au natural?:mohawk:

That's hilarious! I cracked up at the Honeynut Cheerios bit, and then even harder at the shot result! It looked like one of my shots!

In retrospect hitting a 13* 3W out of 3" rough probably wasn't the best idea I've ever had.

Does Frances use product to get this magnificence or is it au natural?:mohawk:

I use a little bit of wax, my hair is too thick and fluffy otherwise :p

Ok, what a great thread. It has just enough purpose to be coherent, but it is full of so many random thoughts to be hilarious. Love the videos. I'm thinking I need to get a plaid jacket now.

OMG, this entire thread is hilarious!

OMG, this entire thread is hilarious!

It is even more hilarious to be on course with these two... had me in tears a few times.

Having a fairly crappy day at the office this morning (job would be great except for bosses and clients) and just re-watched the "Ladies dig the long ball video" with the infamous fragrant plaid jacket. Laughing now...

Having a fairly crappy day at the office this morning (job would be great except for bosses and clients) and just re-watched the "Ladies dig the long ball video" with the infamous fragrant plaid jacket. Laughing now...

The mysterious odor is Moth Balls, the jacket is from the salvation army by my house. Everything there smells like Moth Balls

I think this is probably the all time man-crush thread and its hilarious!! "Chicks dig the long ball" was epic! I think you´ve got yourself a T-shirt motif there!

Sunday Sept 18th's Manifesto

Haha nice Manifesto TG, it was an uneasy feeling without Frenchy there

Haha nice Manifesto TG, it was an uneasy feeling without Frenchy there
Yeah I was a little rattled but I'm a Professional so the show must go on!

that sounded LONG!!!! nice vid you bringing that smelly jacket to the get together in October?

that sounded LONG!!!! nice vid you bringing that smelly jacket to the get together in October?
The Jacket will be there!

should have plenty of videos after the fall get together.

france was quiet during the fall get together and with multiple groups I didn't get much video besides the Jacket ceremony.

I did find a vid of Snypa13 trying to dig out of trouble.
I have to remember to hold the camera at a better angle . It's a neck twister.
Hey Brad having a great time with your manifestos.
http://youtu.be/W5x6uG_VdIw

I miss the manifestos. The awful and smelly jacket. Where is France?

We will have a Thanksgiving Manifesto!
Shark I am glad you like them, we will def get a new one up soon!

france_map.jpg

Back