Free 30 minute GolfTec lesson

Awesome find, I'm in.

Curious what the "qualifying purchase" is?

--
tapatalk

awesome find! just signed up going Friday morning

Damn Texas Alcohol and Beverage Commisioner have to go ruin everything!

1.5 hour drive for a 30min free session? That's dedication at it's best!

makes for a good excuse to go to indy and spend some time.

Curious what the "qualifying purchase" is?

I saw that myself was going to ask the guy before I go there.

awesome find! just signed up going Friday morning

You will have to let us know how it goes and what the "qualifing purchase"

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

yeah i will if they call to confirm the lesson ill ask then

Doesnt look like this is applicable in Canada :sad:

+1, I was reading that as well, I haven't called yet to schedule.

+1, I was reading that as well, I haven't called yet to schedule.

I scheduled mine for the 17th but if I hear something crazy I will cancel.

Just scheduled mine as well. Where did you see the mention of a qualifying purchase?

Hey guys, just called the central Golftec number. The rep was familiar with the Johnnie Walker promotion and said that the qualifying discount verbiage is leftover from a different promotion (i.e. get a discount on the swing diagnosis if you purchase lessons). He said for this, it's a free 30 minute session, no strings attached. He also said it might be helpful to bring any printouts of the promotion in case the local center is unfamiliar with it. Not the most comforting piece of advice, but better safe than sorry.

yeah...closest to me is in Richmond about 1.5 hrs...but I considered it.

I am in the same area as you. Still considering it though. I was thinking about going to the Eagle Classis (Futures Tour event) and might make it a dual purpose trip.

Got back an hour ago and didnt pay a thing. Dave asked me what I want to work on and my short term goals. Hooked me up to the video, took a few swings with my 6i, and put me side by side with the old Tiger. Showing me what I could do to improve my goal of GIRs. Very cool to see what my biggest flaw was and Dave explained why. Took a couple of swings with his advice and heard that wonderful crack of contact with the ball. He offered a full swing analysis for half off due to the johnny walker promo and didnt pressure me.

Very cool and informative. If I had the $ I would consider more lessons.

This is just what I needed! Thanks so much for finding this. Just signed up for next Tuesday morning and I can not wait!

Thanks for the heads-up!

Anyone else going to the Peoria, AZ location for the lesson on Saturday?

Just signed up for Monday @ 8 in buckhead(Atlanta ga!). My first active
Week on the forum and it's already paying off!

awesome... thanks for passing along the info

Thanks a lot for sharing this! I haven't seen my swing on video in about 5 years. I'm hitting the ball better than ever, so I can't wait to see what the GolfTec guys think :)

Just got my email confirmation of it for next saturday, I can't wait, for those that go before I, could I just bring one club I want to work on? For me it would be the driver.

Just got my email confirmation of it for next saturday, I can't wait, for those that go before I, could I just bring one club I want to work on? For me it would be the driver.

I don't see why not, Icey. I wanted to work on GIRs so I only pulled out a 6i from the bag.

Back