Garage Simulator Crew

That's not too bad at all.
It's not. I have a pretty good BenQ one in my cart right now that's under $350. Just waiting to offload some stuff to fund the purchase.

It's not. I have a pretty good BenQ one in my cart right now that's under $350. Just waiting to offload some stuff to fund the purchase.
I go back and forth on this. I don't really mind the TV setup you know? Still, it would be fun.

Look at your and your self control Lol I would have pulled the trigger by now

I go back and forth on this. I don't really mind the TV setup you know? Still, it would be fun.
I could keep the TV quite happily, but I REALLY want to experience the full screen all the bells and whistles...because I'm bougie. 🙃

Look at your and your self control Lol I would have pulled the trigger by now
No self control here, just being broke will help not purchase anything. :ROFLMAO:

Maybe I could get a friend to come over if I had a screen.
I think you may have them coming out of the woodwork if you had one.

Maybe I can get @pumbaa to kick off a Charlotte garage league if I get a screen and protector...
We are looking at new homes so we should have a full sim in the new place

I hope you have another net or something behind that screen...I had that one and a hole developed right above the "VU" and I sent a ball right through the screen. Maybe I hit too many worm burners...
I need to upgrade to something better. I put a hole in the last one...

Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+

If I were to move that would be a requirement as well.

I have one setup if you don't mind having to look at a TV instead of a screen 🤣

I have one setup if you don't mind having to look at a TV instead of a screen 🤣
Mines the same way. Happy to add a stop on the Charlotte garage sim tour.

I'll come down.

I came here to say that I was very excited about trying to put one in the garage of the new place, but that's currently on hold. I'm rather bummed about it, but logistics are not working out in my favor right now.

I'll show up. Just giving you a reason to not have a screen.

jerk

We should do a podcast. I feel like we'd love it.

Have looked around, but haven't found an answer. Other software you can push the spacebar to speed it up.

Does anyone know how to speed up a slow rolling ball on E6?

My son had some friends over for some Sim time. Poor thing hasn't been setup in a long time. I set it up and played a little with them but mainly just managed the software.

They were having fun, but hitting fairways wasn't their specialty. Would take forever for the ball to come to rest rolling down hills in the brush:ROFLMAO:. Had a couple even roll around for a while at the bottom of the pond.:oops:

Have looked around, but haven't found an answer. Other software you can push the spacebar to speed it up.

Does anyone know how to speed up a slow rolling ball on E6?

My son had some friends over for some Sim time. Poor thing hasn't been setup in a long time. I set it up and played a little with them but mainly just managed the software.

They were having fun, but hitting fairways wasn't their specialty. Would take forever for the ball to come to rest rolling down hills in the brush:ROFLMAO:.
How about adding"bumpers" like they do for bowling.

E6 I'm ready for my royalties

Edit to answer your question no sadly.

Last edited:
How about adding"bumpers" like they do for blowing.

E6 I'm ready for my royalties
Oh...that brings toind a couple other things.

I retracted the left side screen to give them a more open feel. Soon after the righties pulled a few lefties into the ladders. That screen came back down...haha.

The ST+ case was tested well. I jumped a little and my heart raced. It did it's job, but have never seen sparks off plastic. Seems impossible, but everyone said they saw it. The ST+ case gets my vote as an option if beginner's are playing!

Even though the unit itself is developed to withstand 100mph ball impacts, I'm glad it was protected!

Back