Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got my Eidolon set in..Built to spec....Looking Super Sweet!!!

OG......OG.......OG....
better bring your rosary with you Friday morning, cuz if we are going head to head, you will need some divine intervention to get up from the hurtin' I am going to lay on you.......:golf3:

haha I have not had a good mess of collards in a while so I guess we could pick some mountain roses and cook em up lol.... We will have to get out there Friday afternoon and see what you got there old golf travel bag inspector... {grin}

First post in this thread will be updated on a regular basis so you won't have to search through this thread. Just let me know if there's anything you want updated there. I'm just getting the basics there for now.

I like that idea, this thread is jumping and has gotten hard to keep up with.

haha I have not had a good mess of collards in a while so I guess we could pick some mountain roses and cook em up lol.... We will have to get out there Friday afternoon and see what you got there old golf travel bag inspector... {grin}

I have my "Inspected by Gnome #13" labels ready... :D

And after catching up in the thread, there will be some words coming later on the Friday afternoon round???
just trying to make sure my work schedule is all in order....

thanks to OG and KB for setting this up....It is really appreciated.....

Bama

Hey we love doing this sort of thing and you guys are going to be in love being in the North Georgia Mountains in October. You might like the Butternut Creek & Old Union Golf courses too LOL.. It's going to be beautiful up in that neck of the woods!!!!

This looks like my cabin mates for now:

ole gray
KellyBo
AdWillingham
Adwillingham's Dad
DawgDaddy
DawgDaddy's wife
Bama
Setho
Sean

Total = 9

I am sure we can handle a few more folks but his is my list for now. The rest of you are in T0AD's Cabin. T0AD you need to confirm your guests and lock em down......

ole gray
KellyBo
AdWillingham
Adwillingham's Dad
DawgDaddy
DawgDaddy's wife
Bama
Setho
Sean

Total = 9

I am sure we can handle a few more folks but his is my list for now. The rest of you are in T0AD's Cabin. T0AD you need to confirm your guests and lock em down......

You mean I have to room with some of the Hicks??? Oh no!

I can't wait for this outing to get here. Lots of new southern faces, some I feel like I know but haven't met, some I've seen recently, and some that I haven't seen forever (that's for you SMG).

I can't wait for this outing to get here. Lots of new southern faces, some I feel like I know but haven't met, some I've seen recently, and some that I haven't seen forever (that's for you SMG).

Good stuff AD but the bad thing is you are are on the wrong Team again! You Hackers are going down....... Thank goodness your Dad is on the winning Team!!!

Thats me too ad, I am getting very excited about this outing for sure. I already know quite a few of the attendees, and I pretty well know the rest here online, going to be a great weekend.

Good stuff AD but the bad thing is you are are on the wrong Team again! You Hackers are going down....... Thank goodness your Dad is on the winning Team!!!

:rofl: You better look at your signature again OG! Already calling the Hackers and Whackers the winning team!

:rofl: You better look at your signature again OG! Already calling the Hackers and Whackers the winning team!

NO NO NO I said the Hackers are going down again.... The Hicks with Sticks are going to kick some serious butt, right guys??????

Hey Gray, I'm Adwillingham...nice to meet you. Put on the glasses and look closely at your signature :)

Hey Gray, I'm Adwillingham...nice to meet you. Put on the glasses and look closely at your signature :)

HUh????

OOPs -- You are on my team bro!!!! My Bad LOL

I am a Hacker and proud of it! At least there are no expectations that way.

I am a Hacker and proud of it! At least there are no expectations that way.

Dang right! Hey - can I borrow your focus band at the outing? :) I've seriously thought about ordering one of those!

Dang right! Hey - can I borrow your focus band at the outing? :) I've seriously thought about ordering one of those!

Yes, of course. I have been using the swing smooth one lately.

It's a really good thing TC is not going to make this Georgia Get Together because he would get a butt kicking of his lifetime this go round {Super big Grin} He would be on KellyBo's Team LOL

ole gray
KellyBo
AdWillingham
Adwillingham's Dad
DawgDaddy
DawgDaddy's wife
Bama
Setho
Sean

Total = 9

So my records show I'll have SW, Tadashi, DMB012, Chewie and BrianT.
That makes six total including me. If this list is right, I'll do a cabin PM to those above.

That makes six total including me. If this list is right, I'll do a cabin PM to those above.

Hey buddy, check with SeeMoreGuy, he said he might stay over and play Sunday too as I recall.

Hey buddy, check with SeeMoreGuy, he said he might stay over and play Sunday too as I recall.

Got it. I just can't wait to see the outcome of the battle for the bunkbeds! :laughing:

Yep add SeeMoreGuy to your cabin and you should have close to a full load. We still might add some more if the wimpettes decide to come...

Back