Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep add SeeMoreGuy to your cabin and you should have close to a full load. We still might add some more if the wimpettes decide to come...

That is one of the things I like about you buddy, you just don't give up. GATA

Some of the guys are wimpy and scared to come to a real brawl so let it be big dawg.... I can tell ya after the dust settles Sunday afternoon there are going to be some stories to be told!

Can always send a wimpette over the mountain for some more beer while we continue to play, right??
They have to be good for that, right??

My Team is going to win! Hackers and Whackers are going down.... Anybody who does not believe this are living a dream!

I am believeing you buddy, the scores you have been shooting lately are an inspiration to all of us Hicks with Sticks. Saw that nice 78 you posted today, great round.

I am believeing you buddy, the scores you have been shooting lately are an inspiration to all of us Hicks with Sticks. Saw that nice 78 you posted today, great round.

I am loving my golf game right now Dawg! I have not been able to say that in several years so this is a treat. I have found my secret swing and I am a bit confident but, hey that feels good for a change...

Glad to see everyone getting fired up for this one...
Who did the nice drawing for the outing???? I could probably guess but I will let them fess up themselves..
Hope you dont mind if I "borrow" it... :act-up:

Who did the nice drawing for the outing???? I could probably guess but I will let them fess up themselves..

We have Chewie69 to thank for the great signature work! The man does awesome work to say the least.

OG, I bet you $10 you miss a fairway by hole #6 at Butternut. I also bet you don't break 85.

OG, I bet you $10 you miss a fairway by hole #6 at Butternut. I also bet you don't break 85.

I bet you another $10.00 bucks you are scared to show up dude...

I bet you another $10.00 bucks you are scared to show up dude...

Really. You know why I can't show up. As much fun as it would be watching your drunk ass try to kill me driving a golf cart, I just can't do it. In fact, I think you planned it this weekend just to dodge me.

Really. You know why I can't show up. As much fun as it would be watching your drunk ass try to kill me driving a golf cart, I just can't do it. In fact, I think you planned it this weekend just to dodge me.

Bullsh*t! You are going to miss my drunk cart driving arse and if you don't admit it, you are wrong.... LOL

Bullsh*t! You are going to miss my drunk cart driving arse and if you don't admit it, you are wrong.... LOL

I am going to miss it buddy! One thing's for sure, we have a great time in Blairsville. That was so freaking funny.

I am so ready for this. 2 months cant come any sooner.

Trying the watch the whackers waddle around the course shooting 11 every hole drinking beer every chance they get is going to be enough fun for me. I dont need Golf when I got entertainment like that.

Trying the watch the whackers waddle around the course shooting 11 every hole drinking beer every chance they get is going to be enough fun for me. I dont need Golf when I got entertainment like that.

I'm gonna bore the snot out of you, then. I haven't had an 11 in at least, well.....never mind about that.
I don't drink and golf....I might really hurt someone. I'm often errant enough sober.
But I do waddle.

You guys are a hoot. We are going to have so much fun. I hope Team Hicks with Sticks doesn't mind getting beat by an old woman's team! Hehe. I've actually been playing crappy the last couple weeks and I'm hoping my game will return when the cooler weather shows up. I hate this heat!!! Really looking forward to fall.

BTW, I don't think you guys need to worry about a lot of drunk people riding around in carts. OG usually behaves fairly well when I'm around. I've never seen DD or Toad with a drink on the course and you'll never see me with one either. Well I might have my once every two year drink in the cabin...who knows.

No KellyBo, I don't drink on the course or even off of the course, my wife Lynne may have one at night, but not me. I just noticed that SethO and SeeMoreGuy are on opposing teams, it will be funny watching the trash talk and bro hugs from those two friends.

Same here

Haha, I'm 21 but I've never had a drink... And I go to the biggest party school around. I'll probably never have one either, so you don't have to worry about me, haha.

Tappin' away from my DROIDX.

Haha, I'm 21 but I've never had a drink... And I go to the biggest party school around. I'll probably never have one either, so you don't have to worry about me, haha.

GSU has had the party school rep for as long as I can remember, and I am old enough to be your grandfather.

Thanks Dawg! I have no doubt that my tee shots being more consistent has push me to the next level in my golf game. I have a really good feeling about the driver and the lessons I took making me a more consistent golfer. I feel like a 7 handicap is not too far out of my reach if the scores keep coming in the 70's like they have been!

As a GSU grad ('75) I can assure you that was the rep (and the reality) in those days... :drinks:

As a GSU grad ('75) I can assure you that was the rep (and the reality) in those days... :drinks:

Sam has two or three things to work out but if it all lines up he might be able to join us in October! You guys keep your fingers crossed for him!!!

edit: I am going to add one more tee time to open this up for four more people. Let the games begin!

Good for you Josh! I have a brother who is 50 who has never had a drink of alcohol in his life. Not too many people his age can say that.

There will be a special feature match for the Sunday round at Old Union Golf Course. You will not believe the hype going into this championship bout!

Back