Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You should just take over the THP outing gray.

You kidding!!! LOL.. Way too much work you guys have to go through on something that large and well thought out. You and GG amaze me with taking on such large projects and working them like they are a piece of cake. I admire ya for sure!

You kidding!!! LOL.. Way too much work you guys have to go through on something that large and well thought out. You and GG amaze me with taking on such large projects and working them like they are a piece of cake. I admire ya for sure!

Nah, I think you should do the outings from now on.
People flying in to the GA gathering, dont need THP to plan one, you and KB do well, and you always want more. Perfect.

Nah, I think you should do the outings from now on.
People flying in to the GA gathering, dont need THP to plan one, you and KB do well, and you always want more. Perfect.

I said last year that was my last Get Together. There is more responsibility organizing these things than some folks realize. KellyBo wanted to play Old Union this Fall and the thing just started rolling down hill. Now we got five foursomes and could add another if interest peaked. It's fun for people to get together and play golf. It takes off rather quickly....

I said last year that was my last Get Together. There is more responsibility organizing these things than some folks realize. KellyBo wanted to play Old Union this Fall and the thing just started rolling down hill. Now we got five foursomes and could add another if interest peaked. It's fun for people to get together and play golf. It takes off rather quickly....

Nah, you can do it. Its perfect. The people love you Gray.
And we both know its not the last, so you might as well take over.

Can we check out clubs after demo day OG?

That would be awesome!

dmb - you and I are going to have to take Gray down, since we play with him Sat am.

Yep. You can check out what is in dawgdaddy's bag, kellybo's bag, etc. LOL

dmb - you and I are going to have to take Gray down, since we play with him Sat am.

Chewie--- Don't bite off more than you can chew now son... lol

Yep. You can check out what is in dawgdaddy's bag, kellybo's bag, etc. LOL

After they see my old clubs compared to yours, they will leave me alone buddy and be on you like white on rice.

Nah, you can do it. Its perfect. The people love you Gray.
And we both know its not the last, so you might as well take over.

How much ya paying? I wish I could grin right now but I can't....

I didn't think we actually had a round of golf on Saturday. I have just put my focus on Sunday's round and Saturday will just be a practice round. We can call ourselves the "iCaddie Team"

I didn't think we actually had a round of golf on Saturday. I have just put my focus on Sunday's round and Saturday will just be a practice round. We can call ourselves the "iCaddie Team"

No you better be playing your arse off Saturday as that is Team competition day!

Oh that's right you are on the other team, so yea hit the ball all over the park and have a good time. {grin} You know practice out of the woods, creeks, thick rough, etc. lol

Are those towels very absorbent? If so they'll come in handy drying up all those tears after yall lose hacker style.

--
tapatalk

No you better be playing your arse off Saturday as that is Team competition day!

Oh that's right you are on the other team, so yea hit the ball all over the park and have a good time. {grin} You know practice out of the woods, creeks, thick rough, etc. lol

Since you are on the other team, it will just be a warm up for Sunday. It might be your stompin ground, but you are going to get STOMPED!

Are those towels very absorbent? If so they'll come in handy drying up all those tears after yall lose hacker style.

--
tapatalk

They are absorbent as Gray's depends!

Since you are on the other team, it will just be a warm up for Sunday. It might be your stompin ground, but you are going to get STOMPED!

You been smoking some whacky weed huh? You better quit that stuff as it will stunt your growth. You want to grow up and be tall like Chunkylover? lol

They are absorbent as Gray's depends!

You guys will probably need a couple of depends after all the tears are shed huh SW? They are going to feel like red headed step chillun.. LOL

You guys will probably need a couple of depends after all the tears are shed huh SW? They are going to feel like red headed step chillun.. LOL

You know it buddy! It's goin be a massacre in the mountains.

--
tapatalk

Oh good lord, now that's some serious absorbency.

--
tapatalk

SW is coming up Thursday evening to stay with KellyBo and I. We will get up early Friday and arrive in Blairsville around 10:00 a.m. or so. Freshen up and then head off to one of the golf courses for a round of golf.

That is because you know I am serious.

Gray...as your new financial manager, I say you hold out for something with at least 5-0's and 1 comma...
(Of course, I would only charge a 50% nominal fee for representing you)...lol

Hey everyone! Alright Team Hackers and Whackers. As soon as I get home, I am going to start shooting PM's to everyone with our strategy. Are you practicing every day? If not, get busy! We have some matches to win!!!

LOL - I think I actually do better when I don't give a flip!

Hey everyone! Alright Team Hackers and Whackers. As soon as I get home, I am going to start shooting PM's to everyone with our strategy. Are you practicing every day? If not, get busy! We have some matches to win!!!

LOL - I think I actually do better when I don't give a flip!

I have been drinking everyday to get ready. Is that the plan you were thinking?

Back